Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New Blog - Henley Properties - South Australia

Page 1 of 1
Hi,

My husband and I will be building The Majestic through Henley Properties in Adelaide. Could you please add our blog to your site.

http://tamdaz-themajestic.blogspot.com/

We will continue watching with excitement the progress of others who are in stages ahead of us,

Thanks

Tam.
Hi Tamdaz,

I'm looking forward to seeing all your progress! The Majestic is a lovely home (wouldn't work on our block...), and I've added your blog to my blog roll so I can keep track of it!

Best wishes for a smooth process!
Hi Stormy,

Thanks for the positive comments. Your blog is the first I started following. Read it from start to end. Think I am more prepared for the road ahead thanks to all your information.

Tam.
Hey TamDaz
We have followed you too

cant wait to watch your journey
Thanks John, Tarin and kids.

I hope to keep everyone updated. Checked my blog today and has had over 90 hits. I only posted it up and started handing out the address to friends a couple days ago. WOW! I hope people don't get bored of my waffling. Think the excitement of it all it why I wrote so much to begin with. Hopefully there will be more photos as it all progresses.
Trust me, there will be lots of photos!!!

If you can put up with all the waffling on my blog, then you can put up with anything! After a while blogging becomes very addictive!

Glad it was a good source of information for you. I would not know nearly as much as I do without reading all the posts on here! This is a wealth of information!!
Related
15/02/2024
Building Inspector recommendation in South Australia?

Building A New House

Adam Baines Grad Cert Bldg Surv / Grad Dip Bldg Surv / MSAAPA Accredited Building Professional APB20210035 Builders Lic 183023 Pest Control Lic 84868 Ph 0412202336 PO…

11/07/2023
Central Properties

Building A New House

Hi, just need to ask if anyone build with Central Properties in Victoria. Thankd

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum