Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Need Help of Photoshop Experts!!!!!

Page 1 of 1
Hi Everyone

We are building a PD Foxley29 at Eve Estate in Cranbourne North. We have had our colours and tiles appt. We would like to look at how our house looks with the colours and bricks chosen. My hubby has tried his hand at photoshop but to no avail. Can we please request someone to help us out with this request.

Our House - Foxley 29

Brick - Boral Brushwood
Mortar - Natural
Roof Tiles - Boral Macquirie Ebony
Windows/ Gutter/ Fascia/ Downpipes - CB Woodland Grey
Garage - CB Dune
Front Door - Urban Grey
Window Mouldings - Urban Grey
Render (Front Projection) - CB Dune
Render (Portico) - CB Woodland Grey

If someone is able to help us with this, it would be greatly appreciated. We have our contracts on thursday (12/03) and would like to be sure about what we are doing.

I am attaching the facade for the house we are building.

Please help!!
Link doesnt work..
Sorry first time uploader. took me a short while to figure it out
Facade looks pretty good, minimalist and conservative, but I'm no photoshop expert..
Yea we tried to keep it nice and simple. Didnt wont it to be over the top. I am guessing it would look good with the colors and facade. Come back and please give an opinion once an expert is finished with it.
Deepa
Yea we tried to keep it nice and simple. Didnt wont it to be over the top. I am guessing it would look good with the colors and facade. Come back and please give an opinion once an expert is finished with it.

Yeah I definitely will give my opinion later. It will look AWESOME!
Can't find Brushwood...do you mean dustwood?
Might have a bit of trouble finding an image of Boral - Brushwood. Its not on the boral website or in the catalogue, but definantly exists lol.

It might be a new brick?
Good Morning Deepa,

I suggest you have a look at our website www.wallisillustrations@iinet.net.au ...this is what I do for a living. Our prices are very reasonable especially if you want a presentation elevation .

Unfortunately I would not have time to complete an illustration for you before the 12th as I have clients in front of you.

All the very best with you new home,

Regards,
Lins
jamesb
Might have a bit of trouble finding an image of Boral - Brushwood. Its not on the boral website or in the catalogue, but definantly exists lol.

It might be a new brick?

I had that problem too, here they are

First of all thanks to all of you who have replied. Sorry i havent had access to the internet the last couple of days and thats why the delay.

D@n - i was unable to get the Brushwod of the Boral Website. It is a relatively new brick.

Thanks Lisanne for the picture of Brushwood.

D@n can anything be done with this picture?

Lindsay thanks for the offer. I need to make a decision before the 12/03 as that is our contract day and no changes can be made after that. I/ will get in touch with you if we need any help further to the 12/03.
Deepa
D@n can anything be done with this picture?

Not really... sorry.

Can you find a place that has them and take a pic?
Deepa, I'm pretty sure there's a wall of Brushwwod out at the Boral display centre at Thomastown.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I will try to get something today
Related
21/08/2023
Experts, experts everywhere.

General Discussion

I totally agree with everything you have written. Thanks again for your always excellent input and advice. I really enjoy reading your posts cheers Simeon

8/07/2023
Need help with flooring options

Flooring & Floor Covering

Hi there, I'm a conplete newbie to this, but I'm looking to put a floor down in my 6x9m shed. It's currently sitting on a 100mm thick concrete perimeter (dirt floor…

25/04/2024
Owner Builder : Need some help

Owner Builder Forum

Hi VK, Think it's worth investing time in an Owner Builder course to equip you with basic knowledge on Australian Building Industry and its regulations. Also, I suggest…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum