Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Project/volume builder recommendations - Sydney

Page 1 of 1
I'm looking at doing a KDR in Sydney, likely a duplex but potentially a family home.

Interested in any experiences, recommendations or warnings for any of the established project/volumes builders. I probably won't be able to stretch for a custom builder hence why i'm asking about the project/volume players.

So far, I've looked into:
- Allcastle
- Clover
- GJ Gardener
- Provincial
- Tullipan Homes
- Zac Homes
- Meridian Homes
- Vogue Homes
- Meadan Homes
- Masterton

Open to other suggestions or just experiences with the above.
abc1231
I'm looking at doing a KDR in Sydney, likely a duplex but potentially a family home.

Interested in any experiences, recommendations or warnings for any of the established project/volumes builders. I probably won't be able to stretch for a custom builder hence why i'm asking about the project/volume players.

So far, I've looked into:
- Allcastle
- Clover
- GJ Gardener
- Provincial
- Tullipan Homes
- Zac Homes
- Meridian Homes
- Vogue Homes
- Meadan Homes
- Masterton

Open to other suggestions or just experiences with the above.

I havent built with any of those but am living next to a KDR in Concord done by Clover and I must say these guys are on fire. From the minute the slab went down there has not been a day without a tradie onsite. They're up to brick now, and slab went down only a month ago. Cant comment on quality though
Which GJ franchise as we just got our KDR keys from SydneyWest/Penrith franchise and would build again with them. Friends have signed with them because of our experience.
Denali
Which GJ franchise as we just got our KDR keys from SydneyWest/Penrith franchise and would build again with them. Friends have signed with them because of our experience.

The new one based on parramata, but, I guess I was asking for GJ experience in general.

What was your experience like?

did you have your own inspections done? any notable defects?
abc1231
Denali

The new one based on parramata, but, I guess I was asking for GJ experience in general.

What was your experience like?

did you have your own inspections done? any notable defects?

VERY important to understand that each franchise is a independent business, so there are bad franchises out there as well as good (no different from a Bakers Delight ect). There are a couple in QLD and one in Hobart that went bust but that doesnt affect any other franchise.

There is a Building with GJ group on Facebook - I think I recall someone building with Parramatta posted recently and they were very happy but best you investigate yourself. Penrith will build outside their area if you come to them on recommendation, ask for Charmaine or Chelsea at the Redbank/Richmond display home

Edit: Oh, and our building experience was great. Other than a few hiccups on the way, like scaffolding issues on a sloping block with difficult street site access, we had a great experience and very happy with our home (10 days now)
Related
22/11/2023
Volume Builder Recommendations - Sloping block - Melbourne.

Building A New House

i did click it, still couldnt make it out rofl. in any case, doesnt look like too extreme a slope, you may be in luck. Just shoot out some emails to volume builders in…

4/09/2023
Wide floor plan volume/semi-custom

Building A New House

Hi, Seeking volume or semi-custom builder in victoria(east), which have existing double story wide floor plans. Seeking 18-20m wide homes with depth of 12-15m long. Or…

15/01/2024
Project builder - value for money

General Discussion

As a tradesmen get a private inspector although I don't think there worth it in their profession themselves the reminder they serve to the tradesmen doing the work is…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum