Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

House Designs making use of wide (~ 20m) frontage

Page 1 of 1
I'm wondering if there are any home builders in the Sydney region that specialize in home designs that make best use of wide (20m) frontage. A lot of the volume home builder designs seem to focus on 15m and narrower lots.

Thanks,
Any good architect or building designer will be able to tailor design a home to suit not just your block width but also the site aspect, orientation and your lifestyle. If you get your own custom design done you can tender our the construction to different builders - the money you save by doing this will often cover your design fees.

My block is 22m wide, I've looked into all the volume builders.
Some project builders can do bespoke designs (Fowler & Clarendon), and some cant even change a window (Domain).

So go have a look, see what inclusions you like and ask.

I've also looked into smaller custom builders, but expect to pay for that attention and lower volume turnover.

Hope that helps, best of luck.
Sleepless Knights
Some project builders can do bespoke designs (Fowler & Clarendon), and some cant even change a window (Domain).

I've also looked into smaller custom builders, but expect to pay for that attention and lower volume turnover.

Have you seen my Lindfield plans? my lot is 22m wide.

Happy to email them to you if you like
Ashington Homes
Sleepless Knights

Have you seen my Lindfield plans? my lot is 22m wide.

Happy to email them to you if you like

Yes, Im following your Lindfield build, looks amazing.
Related
3/08/2023
Building on a Block with Large Frontage

Building A New House

Thanks. this looks really nice.

4/09/2023
Wide floor plan volume/semi-custom

Building A New House

Hi, Seeking volume or semi-custom builder in victoria(east), which have existing double story wide floor plans. Seeking 18-20m wide homes with depth of 12-15m long. Or…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum