Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building on uneven land

Page 1 of 1
One builder told us our land was uneven and the most economical option was to simply have the garage higher then the rest of the house, he said there were alternative such as infill etc but they would be more costly. Would most people think the higher garage is not an issue and go that route? or would you pay the extra to even out the land? or is there another alternative?

I don't think you're getting a response because you are not quite clear on what the issue is.

yep, the site is not level, no site is!
but are you just building a garage? or how does the garage relate to the house and what is the actual shape of the block?
Related
31/01/2024
New build - uneven tiles

Building A New House

I hope this help you newhome_24, AS3958.1 is the Ceramic Tile Installation Standard. It specifies the tolerances for the installation of tiles. The tile supplier is…

4/06/2024
Are these windows gaps and uneven brick finishing acceptable

Building A New House

B, You and I know each other well outside of the forum, and I really like you. So I am not meaning any ill will by the following comments. I have been with you on this…

31/07/2023
Buying untitled land for a development

Buying Land

Yeah I don't know why I came to a forum. Place is full of wierdos/pedos thought internet may help but I suppose I'll try my luck with someone in person. Cheers. I tried…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum