Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Dark Interior Tiles - Charcoal

Page 1 of 1
Hi All,

I am looking to go with tiles instead of laminate timber flooring throughout my living areas for my new build (Ashbury 29 - Henley).

My whole colour scheme is on the darker side, so I am looking to go with a darker tile.

At the moment, I have selected 'Cement Black Matt' from 'Surfaces by Hynes'
https://www.surfacesbyhynes.com.au/prod ... e-internal

Which is not quite as dark as displayed on their website, but still dark nonetheless.

I have some concerns that this will be too dark & too busy, so i'd love if you could share some examples of dark interior flooring with me.

Any photos, videos, examples, etc. of darker interior flooring, particularly in living spaces, would be appreciated!

Regards,
Related
14/12/2023
Dark living room

General Discussion

sorry mate, not wasting more time on this. Youve completely missed the mark on some fundamentals and regardless of how many times i try and put it to you differently, you…

20/03/2024
Dark line marking in hardwood floor

General Discussion

Hi All. I'm currently resurfacing the hardwood floors and when removing the old layers that there's a long dark line running across the boards. Does anyone know what or…

23/08/2023
Need advise on surfacing render interior wall

General Discussion

I am looking for someone who might have tackled a similar issue as me. I have a few rendered interior walls, the surface condition is hardly flat. I can see all the bumps…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum