Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

How hard to change CDC plan for a brick veneer to double bri

Page 1 of 1
I was wondering on how hard for architects/builders to change an existing CDC plan where the general building comments says brick veneer to a double brick build?
iwanttobuildsyd
I was wondering on how hard for architects/builders to change an existing CDC plan where the general building comments says brick veneer to a double brick build?

Its very simple to get a modification done, but you will need the structural plans updated and stamped as well

cheers

Simeon
Ashington Homes
iwanttobuildsyd

Its very simple to get a modification done, but you will need the structural plans updated and stamped as well

cheers

Simeon

Thanks for the info, whats the usual turn-around for these processes?
iwanttobuildsyd
Ashington Homes
iwanttobuildsyd

cheers

Simeon

Thanks for the info, whats the usual turn-around for these processes?

depends on your team. Mine does it in like a week
How about for the actual council/nsw portal? How long do they take if plans are all good to go?
iwanttobuildsyd
How about for the actual council/nsw portal? How long do they take if plans are all good to go?

depends on your council, some 1 day some 14 days
Related
27/06/2023
Hole on brick veneer wall

General Discussion

can’t tell from the photo, a tie down rod will be 12mm, is it a steel beam? he should be able to work it out

1/10/2023
Pest Proofing Ventilation gaps in brick veneer home

General Discussion

Brass fly wire, you will need to cut it, shape it and jam it into brick slots

5/04/2024
Advice on Waterproofing brick veneer

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

fair question about the slope. Re soil I mean that it doesn't look like reactive clay which swells and shrinks with wetness/dryness. If the floors in your house are…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum