Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Wisdom Homes- VARIATIONS taking more then 7 weeks!!!

Page 1 of 1
Can someone please offer some advice? Im DESPERATE.
Because I'm completely and utterly exhausted. How long are variations taking with other companies at the moment?
We are in the pre-construction stage with WisdomHomes . It has not been smooth sailing unfortunately. We are FINALLY at the last step. God knows how desperate we are to get our build started, we have been waiting since 2020 for our land to finally register and it registered in February this year. WE signed our tender in Feb also. it is now end of JUNE. We thought we would be at least starting to build by now. However this last variation is now taking 7 weeks. I have been on my CSR's case nearly everyday. What else can I do or who can I talk to??? How can one variation take this long?? I feel like they are just ignoring me now. My mind is blown at how bad their internal admin departments are, for such a large company! It's crazy.
Honesty if I had known internal things like a variation would take up to 2 months to get sorted with Wisdom I would've gone with another builder. Surely this is not NORMAL??
Please any opinions or help would be greatly. Feeling so incredibly frustrated and let down.
Related
20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

28/09/2023
If a Builder is taking deposits and not getting DBI how can

General Discussion

Thanks. I called VBA today and they said it was a Consumer Affairs issue, the old handball. Seems like the government organisations don't want to do their job at the moment.

28/11/2023
Wisdom Homes - Construction Delays is it worth the hassle?

Building A New House

In fairness nobody gave a crap about the ACCC and the gag clauses continued in the pro forma templates of a few other builders after the ACCC took on Wisdom, and more…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum