Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Dulger Home

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Currently looking to build a double-story home in the South East. I approached Dulger Home and it appears they have the capacity to build in our area and their pricing is actually very competitive against the big volume builders. Most of their review seemed to be very positive, but then again, there are builders out there with seemly high praises, yet construction groups on facebook tell a different story. Is there anyone here on this forum currently or has built with Dulger Home?

Any feedback or review would be greatly appreciated.
Any gang who's building in the Canopy Estate Stage 12, hello to you! We will be neighbors

Warm regards to you all and good luck with whichever builder you are building with.
Showatt
Hi all,

Currently looking to build a double-story home in the South East. I approached Dulger Home and it appears they have the capacity to build in our area and their pricing is actually very competitive against the big volume builders. Most of their review seemed to be very positive, but then again, there are builders out there with seemly high praises, yet construction groups on facebook tell a different story. Is there anyone here on this forum currently or has built with Dulger Home?

Any feedback or review would be greatly appreciated.
Any gang who's building in the Canopy Estate Stage 12, hello to you! We will be neighbors

Warm regards to you all and good luck with whichever builder you are building with.

Just leaving this for anyone interested/looking for a review, I don't recommend this builder at all. They may have a lot of fantastic reviews, but the reviews really don't paint an accurate picture of the company. It's not that they're fake reviews - some, maybe even all of them might be real - rather, it's that most of the wonderful staff who helped generate those reviews are no longer working at the place.

https://www.apollo.io/companies/Dulger- ... hart=count

Check out their apollo page. Their staff retention rate had jumped off the cliff. Almost all the consultants in the list are gone. Their new employees are absolutely clueless at their job and couldn't even tell me basic information about their inclusions, and their director simply does not care about customer experience. If they already don't care about you at the SALE stage, imagine if you actually have a problem after you build with them.

As of right now, I wouldn't waste my time with them. This is simply not the same company 7 months ago, or even 4 months ago. Given time, they may get better, but I highly doubt it if the top doesn't care about what's going on at the bottom. If anyone wants to know what happened, feel free to message me.
Related
3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

18/09/2023
Home loan and landscaping change in price

Home Finance

Hi, you've probably already resolved this, however, Commbank will probably pay the funds to you after you send evidence the work is done regardless the change in the quotes.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum