Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

HomeGroup Vic

Page 1 of 1
Hi guys,

We are in the process of choosing a builder for our first home to be built in Wallan.

Does anyone in here have experience with HomeGroup Vic?

We love the Madison 29 but so far, even after having custom floor plans drawn up for us we have been provided nothing really in the way of colour or style brochures or other options like taps etc. Do these exist for this builder? Is there a style warehouse in Vic yet?

Our sales person is great, but fairly new to the job and he often doesn’t understand what we are specifically asking for and sends us the wrong things.

Other than that does anyone have anything else positive or negative to add about this company? Their product reviews are incentivised so taking them with a grain of salt.
What is your assessment of home group?
Confusedbutlearning
Hi guys,

We are in the process of choosing a builder for our first home to be built in Wallan.

Does anyone in here have experience with HomeGroup Vic?

We love the Madison 29 but so far, even after having custom floor plans drawn up for us we have been provided nothing really in the way of colour or style brochures or other options like taps etc. Do these exist for this builder? Is there a style warehouse in Vic yet?

Our sales person is great, but fairly new to the job and he often doesn’t understand what we are specifically asking for and sends us the wrong things.

Other than that does anyone have anything else positive or negative to add about this company? Their product reviews are incentivised so taking them with a grain of salt.

Hi even we are considering to build Madison29 with HomeGroup Victoria in south east suburb. Please drop a message once you get any information.
Related
23/02/2024
Building inspector recommendations for Melbourne VIC?

Building A New House

I have posted this before: We hired Darbecca to do every stage inspection, and I strongly recommend them to anyone that asks me. They were amazing. Thorough reports…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum