Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Project Management - House Builds

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

I have just started a new business to assist with building a home, specifically after handover. I have been within the Project Management space for approximately 5 years and found there is a bit of a gap within building your dream home after you have the keys and within the preliminary stages.

We are based in South Australia and offer the following.
- Preliminary quotes at the beginning stages for anything outside of the builders scope of works. This can be used for budgeting or bank purposes giving the owner a very simple process to identify costs at the early stages, opposed to organising multiple trades just for quoting purposes.
- The same preliminary quote can be used when the owner is required to complete fencing, retaining, landscaping, drainage, gates etc. We will manage all trades to complete these works from this point to take the stress out of the process.
- We will offer guidance towards your ideas and offer the best outcome within your situation, no matter the constraints.
- We can also offer the management of other trades e.g. building inspections, meeting with site supervisors, defect rectification, issues and resolution
- full visibility and schedules for all works within scope and weekly updates on how your job is progressing

Email me if you're interested.

Thanks
Didn't realise posting job ads was allowed on this forum
Related
21/02/2024
Fixed Price build Contract Vs Project management build

Building A New House

Thank you so much everyone. This all makes a lot of sense. I guess when you talk to a builder who butters up everything to look very polished, you get to start believing…

2/04/2024
Any feedback on Mojo builds on sloping sites and in Thornton

Building A New House

Hi, We are looking for a builder that can build a small home (smaller length) on a sloping site. We came across Mojo's Zephyr design 10.6 m wide and 11.5 m length. Does…

22/06/2023
7 Steps - For a successful building project

Renovation + Home Improvement

Following these simple steps will help you mitigate unwanted costs, have your expectations met and give…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum