Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

New Build - Interior Designers Melbourne

Page 1 of 1
Hi all,

Just wondering if anybody has used or can recommend an interior designer in Melbourne for our new build?
We are building a Hamptons style home with modern touches, and although we know what we like when we see it; we want to ensure the home flows from one room to another and has consistent design elements.

We'd like to engage the services of a professional who can hopefully assist with choosing, colours, trim, tiles, cabinetry etc. which are all complimentary and consistent throughout the home.
You should have posted this question in the Interior Decorating section ... viewforum.php?f=6 to get more replies.

Stewie
Related
15/04/2024
Builder designers in Melbourne?

Building A New House

Any recommended small/medium builder designers here in Melbourne Victoria? Thanks

21/05/2024
Landscaping recommendations in Melbourne for New Build

Landscape & Garden Design

Yes, I was happy with the work, bar a few small things. Overall, communication could have been better though. However, I found them reliable and did good work at a…

23/08/2023
Need advise on surfacing render interior wall

General Discussion

I am looking for someone who might have tackled a similar issue as me. I have a few rendered interior walls, the surface condition is hardly flat. I can see all the bumps…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum