Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who can build house like this?

Page 1 of 1

Gone thru alot of builder website, design pretty standard... who can build something like this ?

Where?
Any of the boutique builders in any of the states will be able to build a custom house.
chippy
Where?
Any of the boutique builders in any of the states will be able to build a custom house.
I am in Melbourne SE

Where is this model house?
If you can, knock on the door and ask them nicely about who built it etc. you’d be surprised who will help when your being friendly and complementary about their home. After all, you’d like the same thing right!
Lots, and I mean lots of project home / volume builders can quote a facade similar to this, as well as show you interior design / layout, that a facade alone simply cannot tell you.
Go to some display homes before you talk to any builder. Get together your ideal solution of interior and exterior before you speak to any builder as they can only tell you what it costs to build.

Related
29/09/2023
What did this fireplace look like and restoration suggestion

General Discussion

No the fireplace doesn’t work. It’s been enclosed. I’m not sure what was removed, as it was done quite some time ago - well before what I can see with photos online…

3/09/2023
Can you build on both side fence boundaries (Victoria)?

General Discussion

Hey everyone Not for me or anyone I know, just generally interested. For a single allotment house, are you allowed to take the fence on both sides of your house and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum