Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Choosing a builder - help! HBC? Domani?

Page 1 of 1
Hi everyone, my husband and I are in the very early stages of planning to build our own home. We have met with Homebuyers Centre and Domani Group builders. We had an appointment yesterday with Resolve Finance who we were referred to by HBC. Everything is looking positive and we are getting excited!
We've looked at loads of display homes and our decision on a builder seems to be coming down to what the standard inclusions are. We've found a floorplan we really like (and probably wouldn't change anything on it) with Domani Group, and their standard inclusions are pretty good. We're also really impressed with the customer service so far that we've received from HBC - they have a coupe of floorplans that we like but none are perfect. I know that most of their plans do offer several options that you can change eg: add outdoor living, double shower, butlers pantry etc etc. Our only concern with HBC so far is that their standard inclusions aren't as good as Domani.
So, if anyone can help, what I'd like advice on is general feedback on both of these builders if you have experience with them, and if you've built with HBC, roughly how much did you spend on upgrades? We are looking at things like 900mm oven/stovetop, undermount sink, matte black upgrade pack, higher ceilings in living space and a few other things.

Related
27/01/2024
Orlando 20 HBC

General Discussion

Hi, Would you please share some photos of your Orlando 20 HBC build? I would like to get some insight on the living and dining area. Thank you

17/04/2024
Choosing easier lot for extension/renovation.

Renovation + Home Improvement

Thanks for the reply. Had a look at the suggested lot and found other problem on easement, which i will asked in separate thread.

26/04/2024
Choosing lighting pendants that will comply with standards

Lighting + Lighting Design

I am trying to find lighting for kitchen, dining areas but looking online, I don’t know if there are specific details I should be looking at to make sure any lights I…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum