Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Built/Building recently with Henley Homes/Carlisle /Porter D

Page 1 of 1
We're considering between Reserve Collection from Henley Homes, Affinitiy from Carlisle and Prestige from Porter Davis.

If you've directly build or know/heard of building with any of them could you please share your experiences about building, handover, workmanship, quality of work etc.?
We are currently building with Henley. My experiences with them so far have been mixed. They are very professional with all the paperworks and administration side of things. Same I can not say about build. I’m not saying they are bad but they certainly have to do better, and you need to have independent building inspector for sure.
Im interested in learning more about them as well.....got my eye on one of their reserve collections too...
Related
8/02/2024
Survey for those who built recently, building now or soon

Building A New House

https://form.jotform.com/240284569218058 Please spare a moment to fill out this survey form for a project. You stand a chance to win a digital gift voucher. Legitimate…

24/04/2024
Carlisle Building Experience

Building A New House

Carlisle use to sneak a water resistant "Performance Solution" into their contracts. Have you checked your contract for same?

16/04/2024
Henley Homes

Building A New House

Hi, If you give a set of criteria as to what means 'good' to you, it'll give others prompts to respond. We considered Henley early on but there were two factors that…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum