Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Balustrade

Page 1 of 1
I have chosen option G for my balcony balustrade. But when they installed it I found them unevenly spaced. I asked the supervisor he said they need to do it according to the length of the balcony and the position of the thicker posts through out. I just think it’s wrong as they just miscalculated the spacing. Anyone expert on this?

I had a similar problem with uneven spacing (aluminium powdercoated) but not as bad as yours. They agreed it was wrong it took them 3 deliveries and 3 new railings to get it right.
Pete_000
I had a similar problem with uneven spacing (aluminium powdercoated) but not as bad as yours. They agreed it was wrong it took them 3 deliveries and 3 new railings to get it right.

Oh really!! Thank God that you told me it’s wrong. I argue with them and end up the builder ignores my emails.
I would threaten them with dept of fair trading, you would have a good case especially as the images they supplied do not show uneven spacing. I didn't have to go that far as the mob I delt with were incompetent but honest.
Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum