Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Garage door entrance to Skullery / Kitchen

Page 1 of 1
Hi all just a quick opinion and why on garage entrance from garage. Undecided on a casement door to skullery location or sliding door to kitchen. Thanks in advance Richard

Direct entry from garage? Casement door in scullery for sure. No one wants to look at a messy garage from the kitchen!
Only time this may be ok is if the garage is actually a carport and doubles as an outdoor area such as seen on some small blocks with rear access.
xr8atd1
Hi all just a quick opinion and why on garage entrance from garage. Undecided on a casement door to skullery location or sliding door to kitchen. Thanks in advance Richard

I have one through our laundry and pantry. Very convenient in my opinion.
No to the sliding door and it's location.
You want the garage access to be where dirty shoes are shed, stinky sports gear can be thrown straight into a washing machine etc.

Put a huge print on that wall in the kitchen.
a copy of the floorplan would make suggestions easier
Related
7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

30/05/2024
Widening of front entrance doorway

Renovation + Home Improvement

Hi all, new to this forum. I need some advice me what is the process and how much it should cost me. The current door size is 820mm and I want to change it to a wider…

26/08/2023
Dover white or surfmist garage door

General Discussion

Dover white or surfmist garage door. I am having trouble choosing a garage door. The outside of house will be tranquel retreat. I want it to all blend nicely however I…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum