Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Daydream 32

Page 50 of 57
All good Bec.There's always people trying to get rid of fill in the community page, I'm sure I'll be able to get some if I need it.

OMG Bec You're in and look how fabulous and fresh everything looks! Love your choices. Must be great that beautiful clean smell of newness....oh, so jealous! Congratulations!
Hi did you end up with the dropped ceiling or bulkhead thing in your kitchen

Corallake
OMG Bec You're in and look how fabulous and fresh everything looks! Love your choices. Must be great that beautiful clean smell of newness....oh, so jealous! Congratulations!

Thanks so much Corallake. I do look around and pinch myself. Have been, in my very few and far between spare moments over the last week or so, following along with your build. It is coming along nicely and sounds like your as is on the ball. After you such long wait, you deserve nothing but a Smooth process. Still completely jealous of you view.

dougang287
Hi did you end up with the dropped ceiling or bulkhead thing in your kitchen

No, we just have the bulk head above the cupboards. I didn't really think about getting the dropped ceiling. In some I think they look great but in others I think they make the area look closed in.

Have had the busiest couple of weeks. We cant wait to start to really enjoy our new home but have been so busy cleaning, painting, carpeting our 'old' home to get ready to put on the market. We have a home stylist come and do her thing this morning and it brought a tear to my eye to see how beautiful our little old place scrubbed up. Ready to go on the market on Monday. Here is hoping for a quick sale.

Oh wow Bec, your old place looks great!

How good are stylists!! I had the same doona cover as the master in my old bed and it never looked that good lol

Wheres that narrow grey cushion on your lounge from?

Ryalls_first_build

How good are stylists!! I had the same doona cover as the master in my old bed and it never looked that good lol

Thanks Ryalls. None of the furniture or homeward things are mine so I am not sure where it is from. It does look similar to some from Adairs though.

Wow it looks beautiful & will go quickly I'm sure as it looks so good! I think Target also have similar cushions grey knit I saw them the other week
$20

BrownDog77
Wow it looks beautiful & will go quickly I'm sure as it looks so good! I think Target also have similar cushions grey knit I saw them the other week
$20

Thank you. Fingers crossed.

Wow! Your old place looks amazing Bec! It won't last long on the market ☺

Looks fantastic! May I ask who the stylist was and was it expensive? Is it just for the photos or does the furniture stay until it is sold? just curious as I am considering this option for ours.
Corallake
Looks fantastic! May I ask who the stylist was and was it expensive? Is it just for the photos or does the furniture stay until it is sold? just curious as I am considering this option for ours.

We got Newcastle Home Staging with Shae McLeary. Would recommend. For our 4 bedroom home it cost nearly $3500. Hoping it will ensure a quick sale and for a good price for us

Becs Coral
Ryalls_first_build

Thanks Ryalls. None of the furniture or homeward things are mine so I am not sure where it is from. It does look similar to some from Adairs though.

No worries.. Ill keep an eye out. In all honesty the last thing is need is another cushion.. My nasty addiction

Im sure your house will sell really quickly, they have done a great job!

Your house looks amazing! When I saw the photos I thought it was your new house for a second there!! Good luck with it- hope it all goes well

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
MrsJM
Your house looks amazing! When I saw the photos I thought it was your new house for a second there!! Good luck with it- hope it all goes well

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581

Thanks Mrs. Looking forward to seeing our professional photos too.

Becs Coral
Thank you thank you thank you everyone for your well wishes and kind thoughts. I am so exhausted. On Monday our removalist truck was running g a bit late and didn't end up getting to us until 2.30 and finished about 7. We have so many boxes yet to unpack but slowly getting through it. Am loving all my new furniture and how all the pieces we picked in isolation have all come together so well, and even blended with our few older pieces. Am heading over to the family there house today to do some cleaning. We pretty much have to have it ready to go for next Thursday morning for carpet to be installed. Here are some pics anyway. Still have rugs and artwork to get. We wanted to see how it all worked together before we got them.
Living room.- looking for matching artworks to put above tv and buffet unit and a rug.

Dining- clock to go on wall beside my buffet unit I did up.

Our bedroom- need an artwork for above bed. My blanket box won't fit at end of bed so it in a another corner of room. Also want to add a little touch of punk in here with also a fluffy pink rug sheepskin thing at end corner of bed on the floor.

Sons room- we have a couple of art works to go up and a desk I need to collect for beside his bed.

Daughters room- am mess with all her things already. Need a storage zcubes for I. Her wardrobe to keep it all in there away. She has some shelves to and a sticker print to go up on a wall too.

Media room- picture still to be hung but all this is from our other place. Love the cosiness of the room.

I love that coffee table!! Where did you get it please?? The white one with wood legs. Also is that dining table matching?
Save
They look like Nick Scali?

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
LouBir
Becs Coral
Thank you thank you thank you everyone for your well wishes and kind thoughts. I am so exhausted. On Monday our removalist truck was running g a bit late and didn't end up getting to us until 2.30 and finished about 7. We have so many boxes yet to unpack but slowly getting through it. Am loving all my new furniture and how all the pieces we picked in isolation have all come together so well, and even blended with our few older pieces. Am heading over to the family there house today to do some cleaning. We pretty much have to have it ready to go for next Thursday morning for carpet to be installed. Here are some pics anyway. Still have rugs and artwork to get. We wanted to see how it all worked together before we got them.
Living room.- looking for matching artworks to put above tv and buffet unit and a rug.

Our bedroom- need an artwork for above bed. My blanket box won't fit at end of bed so it in a another corner of room. Also want to add a little touch of punk in here with also a fluffy pink rug sheepskin thing at end corner of bed on the floor.

Sons room- we have a couple of art works to go up and a desk I need to collect for beside his bed.

Daughters room- am mess with all her things already. Need a storage zcubes for I. Her wardrobe to keep it all in there away. She has some shelves to and a sticker print to go up on a wall too.

Media room- picture still to be hung but all this is from our other place. Love the cosiness of the room.

I love that coffee table!! Where did you get it please?? The white one with wood legs. Also is that dining table matching?
Save

Hi LouBir, yes Charli is right, it's a Nick Scalia one with matching dining table. Love them both. We actually got our rig today to go with it all. I was surprised at how well the entertainment unit went with it all, which was just a relatively cheap one from from Mocka. They had matching ones at Nick Scalia but they were a bit chunkier.

Becs Coral
LouBir
Becs Coral

Save

Hi LouBir, yes Charli is right, it's a Nick Scalia one with matching dining table. Love them both. We actually got our rig today to go with it all. I was surprised at how well the entertainment unit went with it all, which was just a relatively cheap one from from Mocka. They had matching ones at Nick Scalia but they were a bit chunkier.

I had never actually heard of mocka! Love everything on the site! Thanks so much for the heads up. There's my Friday night taken care of hahaha! *browses*
Save
Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum