Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Custom Build NSW, tiles starting this week

Page 50 of 51
Thanks TC

Cheers gandn, we're so happy it turned out like we planned.

Thinking as we had our maintenance check today that I have neglected my thread. So a couple of pics for you
Had the WIR done

Hallway, still some pics to hang but a nod to our time in the NT, traditional weaved mat and painting
Ensuite cause I love it

Bit of backyard grass/weed, we did colourbond, wood there previously

Visitor on water tank slab

Maintenance was a good follow up, few trades to come back and a couple have booked times already. Loving our home!

Looking beautiful Tracey, love the woven mat, what a stunning piece for your wall. WIR cabinets are wow you have truck loads of storage, I still have laundry envy

Hehehhe the water dragon has come to check out your tank
, you would be used to the critters coming from NT. We have had quite a few snakes and a lace monitor climb a ladies house at the end of our street

Thanks Tribe! Not loving the thought of snakes though, lace monitor would have been interesting to see though.

Love love love!
Thanks gandn, we're stoked with it all!

Yayy! Thanks for the update! Love your place. Love your bathroom. Love your wall hanging stuff. Love your walk in robe. Love everything about your place lol

Thanks! Your place is also amazing, get them to connect the gas already!

TraceyWayne
Ok couple of pics while waiting for removalist
Fan up living/meals

Main bath

Stairs & handrail

Ensuite

Alfresco & fan

Wet elephant & splash back tile

omg your house is just stunning!! Can I come stay lol!
Absolutely in love with your ensuite!

Haha no worries kyliebsmith, I'm sure your home will be beautiful!
Thank you kindly MrsJM!

Love the splashback tile!
Thanks HomeAngels! Me too, here's one of the kitchen for you

I LOVE your home too Tracey!!! Tis beeyootifull

Thanks for the update. What a great spot on the stair landing for that beautiful mat - so exquisite

Thanks TC, can't wait to add more finishing touches, it's been great having your kind thoughts and advice coupled with your sense of humour along the way. Building is not for the faint hearted and it's lovely sharing our journeys on H1.

TraceyWayne
Thanks HomeAngels! Me too, here's one of the kitchen for you

Hey TW! Your kitchen is so good for what you've paid. Was that including your WIP?
Thanks! I'm loving it and yes price included butler's. He was a local cabinet maker and did a great job!

Hey Tracey just wondering if you used Jen for your curtains? We moved from the NT to Kingscliff a few years ago now
can't wait to be in our house yours is beautiful!!

Thanks BTTB! Your home will be amazing too! Absolutely used Jen, she is fantastic, very happy to recommend her.

Awesome
our boys are both in kindergarten together and I had mentioned to her I wanted a quote
very happy to use her now she has done an amazing job!

Related
24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

3/10/2023
Final payment for new build in NSW

Building A New House

regardless, your contract stipulates a payments schedule and SOPA doesn't give provision to that scenario. Your contractual terms appear to stand. Hence get a lawyer, it…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum