Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who is building with Beechwood

Page 485 of 788
We have the 1200 entrance and we love it!

I'm loving it already!! Cant wait to see our front door... fingers crossed it's tomorrow!!!! Ill be so flipping excited when it goes on!!!
We're having a 1200 door so I knew it was that a a minimum, but it's massive
I was able to see Kays place today, OMG it's totally gorgeous, I'm soooo happy to see your house Kays, we're using the same bricks I so can't wait now & I'm super jealous of the wide frontage it looks amazing!!

There's another BH just up a bit, is that someones on here?
lileegirl
I was able to see Kays place today, OMG it's totally gorgeous, I'm soooo happy to see your house Kays, we're using the same bricks I so can't wait now & I'm super jealous of the wide frontage it looks amazing!!

There's another BH just up a bit, is that someones on here?

Lol thank you
I love my wide entry and all.

Lock up is happening tomorrow and kitchen in Thursday. Ill be excited to see work happening for the first time in a week tomorrow.

Oh and there is 2 homes but don't think anyone on here is building them
[quote="natlyn"]Just got back from the block and gyprock is complete, can't believe they were out there on Sunday working!
There was only one issue we found and that is the alcoves are all different heights? Checked our council plans and it says they are all 2100mm high so have email SS to get it rectified.

Smart5 what colours did you choose for your kitchen?
I wish we had gotten a bigger door, we have a standard 820mm.[/quote
Natlyn I chose classic white cupboards and ocean foam benchtops.Will be providing my own cooktop a fisher&paykel black ceramic glass gas cooktop. Will also provide my own underbench sink for beechwood to instal.My splashback is black-greyish porcelain tiles.I also increased our cupboard heights to 2.4m as we are having high ceilings.
Anyone started looking for bar stools.Have been checking crazysales.com.au.Kays your so close.Havent even ordered my shutters yet.
That sounds like it will be very nice smart!!!

I feel like we are still so far away! I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

We got our bar stools from freedom. I was lucky enough to find 3 out of the 4 on gumtree in very good second hand condition so lucky!!!
kays_first_home
I'm loving it already!! Cant wait to see our front door... fingers crossed it's tomorrow!!!! Ill be so flipping excited when it goes on!!!

Hi Kay,

I am also building the verdehlo.. do you mind telling me what bricks u used and if they are standard in beechwoods package?
ash88
kays_first_home

Hi Kay,

I am also building the verdehlo.. do you mind telling me what bricks u used and if they are standard in beechwoods package?

Austral silver they are included in the standard range . They look much better than i imagined they would! Where are you building?
I am building in the Illawarra (albion park).
ash88
I am building in the Illawarra (albion park).

Ash, we used the silver Austral bricks and are in Haywards bay if you want to have a look.

http://verdehloguest.blogspot.com.au
Oh awesome I might go for a drive and have a look. I think I saw your pic before of your house bek.. I am looking at the same external colours but wasnt sure if the silver would be too light but both of yours look really good.
So lock up happened yesterday!!! And our kitchen was installed! I love the kitchen. So happy!
kays_first_home
So lock up happened yesterday!!! And our kitchen was installed! I love the kitchen. So happy!

kays_first_home

Looks gorgeous Kay's

question....when electrical rough in has been done...and you notice that a tv/power point etc is not place in the right position. who do you contact etc?
and is it an easy fix...
jeff1018
question....when electrical rough in has been done...and you notice that a tv/power point etc is not place in the right position. who do you contact etc?
and is it an easy fix...

I would think either your ss or electrician
thanks Kay....i will get in contact with my SS asap about it...
Related
15/06/2023
Missing Building Wrap / Insulation

Heating, Cooling & Insulation

Hey guys building a new place through a volume builder and just wondering if i should complain to the site supervisor as we just had plasterboard installed. Looks like…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum