Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Daydream 32

Page 49 of 57
Congratulations! You have built a gorgeous home. I know you'll all be very happy building great memories. Cant wait for post handover furnishing pics!

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
Yay! Congrats

CONGRATS Bec...what a ride...

keep the move in pics coming
Hopefully the move went ok today Bec. Thank your lucky stars above for the cooler weather!

Congratulations looks fantastic you are going to love living in you new home

OMG your in!!!! Love your family photo!
Cant believe I missed your post.

Sooo happy for you! The house looks fantastic.. Cant wait for some more happy snaps

Thank you thank you thank you everyone for your well wishes and kind thoughts. I am so exhausted. On Monday our removalist truck was running g a bit late and didn't end up getting to us until 2.30 and finished about 7. We have so many boxes yet to unpack but slowly getting through it. Am loving all my new furniture and how all the pieces we picked in isolation have all come together so well, and even blended with our few older pieces. Am heading over to the family there house today to do some cleaning. We pretty much have to have it ready to go for next Thursday morning for carpet to be installed. Here are some pics anyway. Still have rugs and artwork to get. We wanted to see how it all worked together before we got them.
Living room.- looking for matching artworks to put above tv and buffet unit and a rug.

Dining- clock to go on wall beside my buffet unit I did up.

Our bedroom- need an artwork for above bed. My blanket box won't fit at end of bed so it in a another corner of room. Also want to add a little touch of punk in here with also a fluffy pink rug sheepskin thing at end corner of bed on the floor.

Sons room- we have a couple of art works to go up and a desk I need to collect for beside his bed.

Daughters room- am mess with all her things already. Need a storage zcubes for I. Her wardrobe to keep it all in there away. She has some shelves to and a sticker print to go up on a wall too.

Media room- picture still to be hung but all this is from our other place. Love the cosiness of the room.

Wow Bec it all looks amazing! I can't believe how quick you have everything set up. The buffet goes so well with the dining table and chairs, looks great! I want that lounge! I have been trying to sell my two leather lounges so I can put a creamy wheat colour lounge in the living with two occasional chairs. No one wants to pay close to the money that I want for my 2 nick scali leather lounges though 😣
How's your garage looking? Hubs has managed to separate our crap so my car wedges in the middle lol. Unpacking is such a slow process at our place lol.

DreamHome2point0
Wow Bec it all looks amazing! I can't believe how quick you have everything set up. The buffet goes so well with the dining table and chairs, looks great! I want that lounge! I have been trying to sell my two leather lounges so I can put a creamy wheat colour lounge in the living with two occasional chairs. No one wants to pay close to the money that I want for my 2 nick scali leather lounges though 😣
How's your garage looking? Hubs has managed to separate our crap so my car wedges in the middle lol. Unpacking is such a slow process at our place lol.

Thank you.
I do love the lounge. It's a Nick Scali one too, although it's discontinued. Am just about to scotch guard it!! It's a shame others don't see the value. But am sure if you persist you will find a buyer. Garage is chockers.
, actually looking at it it isn't too bad but slowly making a dent. We have more stuff in the garage that we have left that we need to be using to do up the place before we sell. But that will come back next week.

Looks great Bec, best feeling to be finally in. I think we will be in the same boat as you re: garage. It will be weeks before we can actually put our cars in there lol.
I think that I'll be stuck with the leather ones for a while lol.
Your garage isn't bad at all Bec. When do you expect your place to go on the market?

DreamHome2point0
I think that I'll be stuck with the leather ones for a while lol.
Your garage isn't bad at all Bec. When do you expect your place to go on the market?

Staging is booked for next Friday and real estate photography in that afternoon. Then will go live and hit the market on the Monday.

Love the Media room... looks compact

and your colour choices for the kids room...
Wow I love your styling you have done so well in what a week
thanks for showing us some pics

Look all your colours. Looks lovely and calm and fresh. Your buffet looks great with your others pieces. Enjoy your beautiful new home

Cant believe how much youve done already!! It looks great.. The buffet perfectly!

RegVic
Love the Media room... looks compact

and your colour choices for the kids room...

Thank you. The kids rooms have been in the works since Christmas the previous year as they got their quilts and accessories for Christmas and they have been hanging out to uses them for over 12 months.
Milestone
Wow I love your styling you have done so well in what a week
thanks for showing us some pics

Thanks so much Milestone. Such a relief to see the vision work.
NicMac03
Look all your colours. Looks lovely and calm and fresh. Your buffet looks great with your others pieces. Enjoy your beautiful new home

Fresh and calming was the feeling I was hoping for in the living area. Certainly enjoying it. Wishing we didn't have so much to do at the other place so we can relax into it.
Ryalls_first_build
Cant believe how much youve done already!! It looks great.. The buffet perfectly!

Thanks Ryalls. When I look around, I think we have done quite a bit, but still have lots of bits and pieces, and things that we are not sure what to do with, that are going to be left In boxes for a bit. But we have made some space in the garage so we may fit a car in there for when we can drive on the driveway tomorrow.

Had the pool people out today to give us a quote. Can't wait to get it all started.

Becs Coral
Had the pool people out today to give us a quote. Can't wait to get it all started.

Now that is exciting Bec! When does the pool start? My next question, will you have any fill to give away? I think we may need a bit for our front retaining wall. (not sure how much or if any until we get on the shovel lol)
DreamHome2point0
Becs Coral

Now that is exciting Bec! When does the pool start? My next question, will you have any fill to give away? I think we may need a bit for our front retaining wall. (not sure how much or if any until we get on the shovel lol)

They said they take it somewhere, although our next door neighbour said they may need some too. Its probably won't happen until May but if there us any left, I will let you know.

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

14/04/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

In Qld it is a requirement that a builder must have a cost breakdown, for building a home to the same specification, with the same inclusions and the same finish. So ask…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum