Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Adelaide Designer Homes 2015 -Garden Pics

Page 49 of 50
House and landscaping is going great Blue! Happy to see you came back to update us all. Cutest pup ever!
Thanks Franky40 and Gandn. She is a lovely sweet dog.

We shall be here for a while, landscaping is slooooooow.
And still waiting to get some things on the house sorted out - nothing major....hopefully... will keep you all updated.

Today we decided to plant out the front yard. Had some Mexican orange blossoms and also some eunonymus. They look teeny tiny can't wait to see some growth. Need to straighten up the gaps

The centre will have a large grey bowl with something not yet decided in it.

We also found a tree nursery in the hills and got some lovely white crepe myrtles - they were lovely people and their trees - so beautiful!

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/ambipup05/image2_4.jpg

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/ambipup05/image24.jpg
I love orange blossoms they smell divine

viewtopic.php?t=78985

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!
Hello blue,

So sorry for my tardiness (will pm you and tc)

The Pantone rug sounds delicious, can't wait to see a pics.

Your landscaping is coming along fab, the myrtles will be Devine and so will your fencing, I'm interested to see how that turns out.

Munchkin pup you have too, so nice to think you can change her world and make her happy

Came in to have a good read of your build...and I cant see any of the pictures

Little icon says pictures linked incorrectly and to check photobucket....Is that just my side?
hillbuilder

Little icon says pictures linked incorrectly and to check photobucket....Is that just my side?

I'm able to view pictures.
CustomStirling
hillbuilder

I'm able to view pictures.

Really odd - just came back in ...and all the pictures are there! Ignore me...
Our fence went up......took only 5 months to get sorted.
But plants are going in and now have to sort out front fence. Its very hard to get quotes!

But here is the big couch and green rug! Will take another in daytime...and of garden progress tomorrow.
Love my green rug now was not so convinced when I bought it......

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/ambipup05/image1_5.jpg

Off to check progress and piccies.
That's fabulous blue!!
really like your style - it's original. Super! Yeah I like that rug too. Love green

So I'm a little late to the party but wow blue your sitting room looks fab. Those nesting tables are funky
looking forward to seeing the garden pics

Have been lurking on the forum enjoying new builds especially in SA and lots of photos!
We are really at the finish after a very wet winter and now just tidying up stuff so I thought I would add pics of our garden.....better late than never!

Looks lovely
great to see it finished.

I was lurking when you were posting your build I think. Just waiting in the ranks for ours to start

Looking great - especially after such an awfully wet and windy winter here. Ive been thinking how lucky we were not to have been building this year so much worse than the few wet weeks we had when we all built last year.
Garden is gorgeous and seems very practical. Did you get a designer and landscaper or do it all yourselves? Love the round concrete slabs - tried to get hubby to think along similar lines for our back but nope he is too straight down the line - has to be bought not created....ah well since I am letting him do it all (with a little shoveling help from me) I cant complain.
Enjoy this summer - so pleased Im not where I was a year ago happy to be settled and relaxed
It's gorgeous! You've done a terrific job.

What are the five trees along the colorbond fence please? Im thinking they could be perfect for us.
Thanks meshelf - look forward to your build- have you revealed your builder yet? Will be following!

Pam good to hear from you and thank you! - we designed it ourselves and did most of it ourselves also hard work but gave us the opportunity (or me!!) to change my mind a thousand times. We did the gravel area with the concrete rounds for some difference and to make it more water wise - we poured the concrete ourselves - I love them and the kids love playing there.

CatDunc -thanks xx they are crepe myrtles we have 5 white ones (natchez) along the rear end 5 pink (Sioux) at the front and one in the centre of the gravel hot pink (Tuscarora) we had them in previous house very water wise and easy with year round interest. The other tree we considered and would have liked even now were tuckeroo trees beautiful leaves and evergreen.
Wow Blue, it's beautiful, good job! your puppy looks very happy ❤️Love the Notwood fence. We're using Ekodeck - super heavy.

Hey TC good to hear from you and congratulations on selling your house! We almost went Knotwood but we couldn't get over cedar being more beautiful so it is a western red cedar fence ask me in five years if I am still happy
:):):)
Hello lovely, so exciting to see pics of your landscaping. Gosh you have done a sensational job it looks beautiful. That run way of grass is very lush and it all works together beautifully.

Question? That's one fancy springless trampoline you have there, would you recommend it blue? We need a new one and I would love a springless.

Looks lovely blue, especially the stone work. You've done a great job

viewtopic.php?t=78985

Related
2/09/2023
Architect vs designer vs builder

Renovation + Home Improvement

Your build is relatively simple, I believe your job can be easily done by a good building designer, you really do not need to pay for the architect. Remember, architect's…

29/05/2024
I need the forum's help to find a new designer

Building A New House

Hi All, I really need the collective wisdom of the forum please. The time has come to make some changes to our business and take it to the next level. A big part of…

24/12/2023
Garage builder, Adelaide

General Discussion

Building a new home, and looking for a garage builder (home builder not contracted to do this). Someone to build steel garage (double), colorbond, including supply and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum