Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Custom Build NSW, tiles starting this week

Page 49 of 51
Hi Tracey! Great to see your updates. House is looking awesome! Hope all is well for the rest.

Yay TW glad your back. I looooove those lovely sheers too. Cant wait to see the rest of the pics. The weather def wasnt the best today.
Glad you made it through xmas abd new year. Think they will always be hard but the 1st one is the hardest.
Hello hello!!!
Yay, those curtains are mighty grand indeed. Want to wrap myself in them
and what a stylish kitchen. Those tiles are pretty spesh! Welcome back

Thanks all, have missed the friendship here, still catching up on all your adventures!

Love the window covering TW! It makes it very dreamy!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=75739&p=1299716#p1299716
Welcome back Tracey!! Glad to hear you are settling in beAutifully. Loving the curtains and red pendants!! Such beautiful contrast

Love your curtains! Sorry if I have missed it elsewhere... But are you curtain tracks ceiling mounted? That is the exact effect i am after and I don't know where to start!

Thanks B4M3T & Abztronic, I do love my curtains and the red pendants.
MrsJM, yes they're ceiling mounted, sheers are ripple fold tracks with block outs behind on easy glide tracks. Here's a pic of the ceiling mount, sorry about the quality of pic

Wow they are perfect!! We're you happy with your supplier? May I ask who you used? My builder wouldn't recess the tracks into the ceiling so I wanted these but they actually look just as good if not better! Jealous!

Thanks MrsJM, they are gorgeous and hang beautifully. We have had a policy of using locals to source stuff for our home and the curtains were made by a local lady. You could ring around your area and check, I would be happy to send her details but I'm in northern nsw, where are you building?

Couple of deck pics

Did you spot my photo bomber? Haha

Wow TW just stunning. Breath taking views you must be loving it.
I noticed ur photo bomber was not on the dog bed but enjoying the human bed. Haha
Haha! Cute photo bomber! Awesome views Tracey! What did you use for your decking if you don't mind me asking?

Haha livpal, yes she was looking a bit sheepish.
Twylamc, decking is spotted gum, looks great and stands up well to the dog

Haha Liv beat me to it ... Exactly what I was going to say. And I also think your deck is smashing!

Oh wow! Another amazing aspect of your already amazing house. I love it. And the views are breathtaking!

Lovely to see you back Tracey and wow your house is looking fabulous. It has turned out extremely stylish and the curtains are drool worthy. So nice to hear you are loving where you live and are getting acquainted at your own pace. Your pooch looks very happy.

Thanks for all the house love TC, Abztronic and Tribe. Yes our dog is queen of her domain, purely an outside domain, oh and garage for sleeping.

Still playing around with where to put things and adding bits and pieces, found a nice bedside lamp and occasional table for a bedside table. The ladies from my local lighting store let me take the lamp home to try out, what do you think? It has a dimmer and is good to read by

Thinking my taste could be described as eclectic or a random collection of stuff haha

eclectic is good

Loving your sheers/ curtains and that deck.....WOW!
Related
24/08/2023
Old Covenants in NSW - Something I learnt this week

Building A New House

Hi Everyone I learned something this week that I thought would be worth sharing. In NSW a lot of developers of subdivisions put covenants on the land which normally…

3/10/2023
Final payment for new build in NSW

Building A New House

regardless, your contract stipulates a payments schedule and SOPA doesn't give provision to that scenario. Your contractual terms appear to stand. Hence get a lawyer, it…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum