Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Daydream 32

Page 48 of 57
Wow!!! I just had a rollercoaster of emotions catching up on your thread!!! Can't believe keys are happening tomorrow! Amazing need. And you know what- wouldn't be such a bad thing if they don't pour your driveway... Firstly, because as you know I was at the mercy of a 40 degree day when mine got poured and a 20 minute delay with the second concrete truck turning up, as well as extreme heat causing cracks, has stuffed the whole thing, and secondly you will probably appreciate the access to your garage which you won't have if it is freshly poured.

As for getting any money out of coral- it is likely to be slow. I only just got my liquidated damages cheque and still waiting to be reimbursed for the door handle and lock and I supplied the receipts to them before Xmas! Maybe tell your SS this afternoon you would like him to speak to head office about it before handover.

So happy for you that it has all come together. Bet you're exhausted from all of the ups and downs !!

Can't wait to see photos b

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Thank you thank you thankyou all so much. Everyone's support, encouraging words and advice have been so valuable and have not only eased my concerns along the way, but given me isdeas and help to make this process easier. I am so excited to finally be able to enjoy my home, after 2 years of waiting. My kids are so excited knowing that they can sleep there tomorrow night. As much as I am so excited, I am also a little sad to be leaving my house. So many happy memories over the last 11years. Leaving my beautiful neighbours is going to be heartbreaking. My next door neighbor has said she is not going to be home the day we move as she is too upset for us to leave. 😞
Another thing that happened today was that I picked my daughter and niece up from School this afternoon and as I was driving, around the corner from the school, someone, a teacher from the school ran up the back of the car. He was so embarrassed poor thing anyway, its driveable, but just another thing to organise.

Oh you're kidding!! That's horrible. Anther thing to do... As long as your boot is functional for the move! As as long as no one was hurt

Grab a bottle or ten of wine for tomorrow can't wait to see photos of the finished product - an amazing Daydream - cheers to you

dougang287
Grab a bottle or ten of wine for tomorrow can't wait to see photos of the finished product - an amazing Daydream - cheers to you

Have a bottle chilling In the fridge as I speak.

MrsJM
Oh you're kidding!! That's horrible. Anther thing to do... As long as your boot is functional for the move! As as long as no one was hurt

Yes. Thank goodness we were all safe. He rang me to double check myself and the girls were ok. He said he rang his Principal to inform him that he hit a car with pupils in it. A bit funny really and so embarrassing for him. I told him the girls would be discreet at school and not blab the story to everyone. Woops.

Happy Handover Day!

What a bugger about the accident! As long as yous are ok that`s the main thing. It will be sad to leave your current home but think of all of the new memories that you will be able to create in your new home, in ducted air con lol. What time are you getting keys? Are you all packed and ready to go?
DreamHome2point0
Happy Handover Day!

What a bugger about the accident! As long as yous are ok that`s the main thing. It will be sad to leave your current home but think of all of the new memories that you will be able to create in your new home, in ducted air con lol. What time are you getting keys? Are you all packed and ready to go?

Woohoo. Thank you. We don't get the keys until 3. Need to head over soon though as driveway is being poured this morning. Yes and no in regards to being packed. We are hoping to fit mattresses and essentials in our cars to sleep overnight and more over the weekend, and will have the removalist for the main things on Monday. With the weather, we will see exactly how much we get done over weekend.

Hopefully all went well with handover Bec. It's going to be insanely hot over the weekend so make sure you drink lots of water and have regular rests if you are moving things yourselves. Looking forward to seeing some post handover pics ☺

Yes I hope everything went well for handover and your driveway was finally done poured today!!

I hope you got you keys as planned today!! Enjoy your first night in your beautiful home

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Yay you have keys! You guys must be buggered if you didn't get keys until 3 and did the move after that!! Sleep well. And post pics when you can! Congratulations

Wow. What a massive day. Have just woken from sleeping in the new place, on mattresses in the floor. I just saw everyone's lovely messages and was about to reply and my phone went dead, and we forgot to bring the charger. Anyway, hubby has just been to the other house and done another load and now I am charging. Lol
We headed over yesterday morning to see the driveway being poured, we are keeping it very wet to slow down the drying. Then we get a call at about 12.30 asking if we can come to handover at 2 instead of 3. So we headed over and got our keys. We looooove our house. We spent the afternoon going back and forward loading up cars, and got our mattresses so we can sleep. We celebrated with bubbles and a gorgeous sunset. And have just woken to the beautiful full moon. Here us photo overload.

Our living area

Ensuite

Kitchen

Pantry

Laundry

Media room

Master and WIR

The end to my day.

Sunset

And our morning full moon

Now up and ready for another full busy day of getting carloads.

MrsJM
Yay you have keys! You guys must be buggered if you didn't get keys until 3 and did the move after that!! Sleep well. And post pics when you can! Congratulations

Was still buggered. Even though we got keys at 2 and are doing the big move Monday. We will be doing all the loads of bits and pieces in our cars between Friday arvo and then.

Becs Coral
Wow. What a massive day. Have just woken from sleeping in the new place, on mattresses in the floor. I just saw everyone's lovely messages and was about to reply and my phone went dead, and we forgot to bring the charger. Anyway, hubby has just been to the other house and done another load and now I am charging. Lol
We headed over yesterday morning to see the driveway being poured, we are keeping it very wet to slow down the drying. Then we get a call at about 12.30 asking if we can come to handover at 2 instead of 3. So we headed over and got our keys. We looooove our house. We spent the afternoon going back and forward loading up cars, and got our mattresses so we can sleep. We celebrated with bubbles and a gorgeous sunset. And have just woken to the beautiful full moon. Here us photo overload.

Our living area

Ensuite

Kitchen

Pantry

Laundry

Media room

Master and WIR

The end to my day.

Sunset

And our morning full moon

Now up and ready for another full busy day of getting carloads.

Wow wow ???? congrats Becs on getting the keys and sleeping in your new home for the first time. I am sure it feels great. Enjoy your new beautiful home...
Oh nice Bec, you have a beautiful home, I bet you are so in love with it! Congrats again. Good luck with the move.

Biggest congrats ever bec!!! You deserve this so so much!!! Wishing you all the happiness in your beautiful new home. Can't wait to see your gorgeous house all furnished and all the little touches you add to make it a home

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Congratulations! Everything looks just beautiful! 😄

http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=84825 Coral - Marcoola 32
So thrilled to see you setting in after the fiasco you have been through, thanks for the photos

Coral homes Modified Stradbroke Sent from my iPad usingTapatalk
Congratulation it looks amazing
stay cool today & tomorrow it's already warming up quickly

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum