Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Bellavia Build - Clarendon Madison NSW - Moved in

Page 47 of 48
KLB
Lani it was $1400 to go handleless. A lot of $$$ but it was one thing I really wanted!

Agree totally worth it! Thank you

Lovely home and lovely taste! I'm at the stage of making modification on the plan for Madison 35. Not quite happy with where the microwave located on the master plan. Could you tell me where your microwave is located? Thank you.
Hi Tina, we left it where it was because we don't use it much and it was out of the way where it was.

We have the exact same fridge. It is AWESOME. For anyone thinking of that fridge- GET IT! Hehe it's my favourite new purchase since getting into our house.

I love your house and selections. Well done! Keep posting pics please
Is the water actually nice and cold? Mum has a fridge like which is plumbed but the water is not overly cold.

sekisui build
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=75060&p=1573965#p1573965
mim_feher
Is the water actually nice and cold? Mum has a fridge like which is plumbed but the water is not overly cold.

sekisui build

Oh actually that's the only thing we don't like. It's not cold cold.. just a bit cooler than tap water. Bit strange really. We just add ice. Also the fruit drawer freezes at the back a bit. But overall, the positives FAR outweigh the negatives. I still madly love it and it fits SO much and everything is visible and easily accessible.
cat_dunc
mim_feher

sekisui build

Oh actually that's the only thing we don't like. It's not cold cold.. just a bit cooler than tap water. Bit strange really. We just add ice. Also the fruit drawer freezes at the back a bit. But overall, the positives FAR outweigh the negatives. I still madly love it and it fits SO much and everything is visible and easily accessible.

Yay no more nasty surprises at the back of the fridge which was something edible 2 weeks ago lol.

sekisui build
mim_feher
Yay no more nasty surprises at the back of the fridge which was something edible 2 weeks ago lol.

Haha nope!
Sometimes there's a few freezer surprises but these are AWESOME because I'm usually looking for quick food or sweets
Here's a few pics of the backyard now the retaining walls are almost done. Should be finished tomorrow hopefully.

Wow... the great walls of KLB
:
They look really good the boys have been working hard this week can't wait for the walls to be finished.

sekisui build
They look great!!

Nice!! What timber did they use?? Doesn't look like regular pine sleepers we used. They're a really nice colour! Such a huge job, I'll bet you're thankful you didnt decide to tackle it yourself
cat_dunc
Nice!! What timber did they use?? Doesn't look like regular pine sleepers we used. They're a really nice colour! Such a huge job, I'll bet you're thankful you didnt decide to tackle it yourself

I'm not sure exactly what the timber is, looks muuuuch nicer than pine. We are going to stain them too. It has taken the guys about 8 days. That's with at least 2 of them here everyday, sometimes 3. It would have taken us 8 years!!!

We needed to get it done quick so we can get our driveway in. Didn't want heavy machinery going over the driveway and wrecking it.

Holy guacamole KLB! They are some retaining walls you have there!! It looks stunning! Such a wonderful yard with lots of character! Hope you're settling in well to your new home

C U S T O M. C O R A L. B R O N T E. 43
http://forum.homeone.com.au/viewtopic.php?t=79581
Looks amazing KLB
Out of curiosity how much did the retaining walls cost you? We have to do a few big ones on our block.

Just wondering what brand and model number your undermount rangehood is? Clarendon asked me to supply a number for them to source and undermount rangehood. Strange request from them.. I thought there would be one that they use. Do you like yours?? Size? Noise?
Thanks

Gambit79
Out of curiosity how much did the retaining walls cost you? We have to do a few big ones on our block.

It was roughly $20k. We had about 200 tonne of dirt to excavate too which was included in that cost.

1st time builders
Just wondering what brand and model number your undermount rangehood is? Clarendon asked me to supply a number for them to source and undermount rangehood. Strange request from them.. I thought there would be one that they use. Do you like yours?? Size? Noise?
Thanks

It's a Smeg, will have to check the model number for you tomorrow. Upgrading to an undermount was a pain in the butt! You basically get no credit for the one you had included and pay a heap for the upgrade! I bit the bullet and did it because I wanted clean lines in the cabinetry. Ours works well, the lights are very bright which is good. It's a bit noisy but you kind of have to expect that. It's definitely quieter than ones I've had in the past though.

Related
9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

3/10/2023
Final payment for new build in NSW

Building A New House

regardless, your contract stipulates a payments schedule and SOPA doesn't give provision to that scenario. Your contractual terms appear to stand. Hence get a lawyer, it…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum