Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Spring Farm Riverside *Stage 42 - Ridgeview*

Page 47 of 48
Cornish group just sent out an update looks like my flaky sources were correct again
What was the update? I don't seem to get any updates, positive they have my email down wrong which I asked to have checked several times but still nothing.
"We write to advise that the Stages 40-44 subdivision certificates were released from Council today. The plans are now on their way to Cornish Group head office and our banking institution for signatures. After the plans have been duly signed, as required by the Land and Property Information (LPI), they will be immediately lodged for registration.

As a general rule of thumb, the LPI takes 2-3 weeks to register plans of subdivision of this size.

We look forward to sending you the next update, advising you that your land has been registered.

Regards,

Cornish Group"
All happening! Are you tracking all your different DP numbers through LPI website?
They have not been submitted to LPI need to be signed by cornish and their bank first
But you've been provided with the DP numbers though, right? If there's no update until registration, it would be good to at least track the LPI progress when it happens so it becomes more and more real!
You can't track something the LPI doesn't have. Cornish has not submitted to the LPI yet. Once LPI have it then we can get a number to track it
I understand what you're saying, and I realise it isn't with LPI just yet. Understand what I am trying to say - if you are receiving no further update/information until land is actually registered (which is what has been explained above), then DP numbers for each stage should have been provided so in a few days or weeks from now when it is with LPI you can track/monitor the progress of each subdivision as your land progresses towards registration.
All I am saying is that I would be asking the developer for the relevant DP numbers now if it's supposed to be with LPI imminently.
Oh I will be
Good stuff...at least that way it's out of the developers hands finally then just wait on registration and confirming a settlement date with your legal representatives. On the home straight it would seem! Really exciting!
Has anyone got any advice on mortgages, would you recommend any good mortgage brokers for some good deals or did you go to one of the big 4 banks?
Hey Mat,
I specialize in construction finance and have lots of clients building over this way - happy to help if I can. And feel free to check out my blog posts for general info on building if that helps too!
Bec
this gives you an idea on how busy the LPI are

http://www.lpi.nsw.gov.au/land_titles/p ... statistics

apparently at the moment they are saying once they get to your paperwork as long as everything is correct it could be as quick as a week to review and approve. So currently it is taking them 11 days to get to a submission and then a week to two weeks to review
Does anyone have the link where you go to track your DP number?
i know we dont have the DP number but i would like to be able to know where to go when we do
https://six.nsw.gov.au/wps/portal/lpma/ ... lan-status
And how do we find out the DP number once we have one
Happy Friday everyone Brett just emailed me to tell me all plans got lodged to LPI today
That's excellent news! Hopefully 4 weeks and we will have rego in our hot little hands. We are going through ANZ. They aren't too bad..
plans are up on the LPI website
Stage 40: DP1195585
Stage 41: DP1195599
Stage 42: DP1195600
Stage 43: DP1195601
Stage 44: DP1195602

https://six.nsw.gov.au/wps/portal/lpma/ ... reset=true

edited put wrong link on it
Great work up_springfarm_creek!
Thank you
Related
30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

29/07/2023
House possibly built on spring (1960's home)

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We purchased a 1960s property that is on timber stumps mostly, and a newer section is on concrete stumps. We had a building inspection initially and they reported some…

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum