Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who's building with Clarendon??

Page 458 of 929
Wow Rose - your place is looking stunning! Love those WIRs!

Looks like the end of handovers for those of us who started builds in October 2014. We are also about a week or two out! So excited! For those of you who paid for hills hub box, can you please post it's pic (inside & outside) so I can compare ours. Bit worried that they didn't do ours properly
Hello all, does anyone know a rough price for cladding or rendering please? Trying to decide between them and also how much to budget for.... thanks.

Building a Modified Madison 37.
Light487-I ended up with the sapphire whitley, but all the other fittings r felix. Still looks good and may change shower head at a later date.
Cladding colour is surfmist.

Leese render and painting was about $4000 odd for it. Cladding im not sure as was included in facade.
leese
Hello all, does anyone know a rough price for cladding or rendering please? Trying to decide between them and also how much to budget for.... thanks.

Leese, we were told cladding and brick would be the same price. We were considering doing cladding up top on the madison 37 for the look but for the same price decided on keeping the brick.

leese

Leese, we were told cladding and brick would be the same price. We were considering doing cladding up top on the madison 37 for the look but for the same price decided on keeping the brick.

Nelly83
Light487-I ended up with the sapphire whitley, but all the other fittings r felix. Still looks good and may change shower head at a later date.

Leese render and painting was about $4000 odd for it. Cladding im not sure as was included in facade.

Thanks Nelly, what size was that for? Facade? Whole house (dreaming!) Top/bottom or just a part?? Thanks.

Nelly83

Thanks Nelly, what size was that for? Facade? Whole house (dreaming!) Top/bottom or just a part?? Thanks.

K K
For those of you who paid for hills hub box, can you please post it's pic (inside & outside) so I can compare ours. Bit worried that they didn't do ours properly

Hills Home Hub 600. Ours is surface mount because the electrical meter box is pretty much right behind it so they could not make it flush.
I has asked Duane from Zurcorp to move the Hub furthur up the garage, but he obviously didn't do it.

They left it like this inside:

I then made it worse:

Before finally tidying everything up:

Outside is just:
leese

We paid $12 500 for the Oxford facade with render. Wasnt the whole front rendered but we were happy with the amount. I can send you the diagram to show what render is includedwhen i get home.

leeleh
leese

Thanks Lee, We are tossing it up too!! Maybe just the front.

leeleh
leese

Thanks Lee, We are tossing it up too!! Maybe just the front upstairs.

leese
leeleh
leese

What facade are you getting? ?

Ahhh kitchen design is doing my head in! Does anyone know if they do cupboards and drawers in all sizes. I can fit 75cm or 50cm overhead cupboards in my 'grand design'. But will they do that???

Sydney-build
Hills Home Hub 600. Ours is surface mount because the electrical meter box is pretty much right behind it so they could not make it flush.
I has asked Duane from Zurcorp to move the Hub furthur up the garage, but he obviously didn't do it.

I then made it worse:

Outside is just:

Thanks @Sydney-build for the detailed pics - I will be sure to compare when I visit the place next week. Thanks again!
PS: good job with the wiring btw
Sydney-build
K K
For those of you who paid for hills hub box, can you please post it's pic (inside & outside) so I can compare ours. Bit worried that they didn't do ours properly

I then made it worse:

Outside is just:

They could of done a lot better I would of thought. I'm not even at the building stage yet, but I'm sure as hell not going to have anything outside of the box at all in fact, I don't think that box is big enough in general. Power points need to be inside the box.
Spart
leese
leeleh
[quote="leese"]Hello all, does anyone know a rough price for cladding or rendering please? Trying to decide between them and also how much to budget for.... thanks.

What facade are you getting? ?

[/quote]
Prescott facade.

leese - On page 457 I posted th frontage pic.
At the time our facade was $6300. Additonal $4400 for render on both n shape and front pillar.
Additional $360 for different paint colour on front pillar. So all up $11060.
Mind you we could have had it done much cheaper after handover, our current house has a large rendered front wall and cost $1500 and then we painted ourselves and from memory $4500 to render whole house.
Cladding was included in facade.
Nelly83

Hi Nelly... What colour are you walls upstairs??
Sydney-build

Wow. Was there a wiring guide? I'm fairly tech savvy.. but that looks complex. How did you know what to buy and what to plug in where?

Edit: actually, looking closer it seems fairly straightforward. That red cable on the left going into the NBN modem, I assume it is the one coming through the wall? If not, where does it come from?

If we only have 8 data points in the house, can I assume that I only need an 8 port Gigabit switch?
Why do you need data points?? Can't you just use wi-fi???

Related
8/05/2024
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

It is Genneral stairs, but they won't deal with anyone off the street. They will only work with clients of project home builders. I tried to but some of these exact…

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum