Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Who's building with Clarendon??

Page 455 of 929
Spart
Messina
KandRCH
I found a lot of furniture pieces used in the displays at Coco Republic. Not sure if they source their furnishings from there or from a variety of other places.

Thanks, Kandrch. Coco Republic does have some nice furnitures! I might have a look around. The table that I have been looking for is square and seats 8 people (instead of 4). Like the one in this pix:

http://resources1.news.com.au/images/20 ... d4ad52.jpg

I'm desperate to find a square 8 seater! ! Have looked everywhere! Anyone with suggestions? ?

I googled it and got lots of hits.. most on GumTree but others from retailers too.
I want a square 8 seater in white! !
Lizzy083
njenner
Hi guys,
Did anyone pay for electrical cabling for fans to be installed during the build and plan on having them put in after handover?

I thought that they put in a couple of extra timber pieces on the roof beams so the fan can be attached but just checking to see what's happened with others looking to do the same.

thanks,

Yep we got extra supports for fans, one in the main and three for the alfresco! We will get fans installed after hand over.

Hi Lizzy,

Thanks for this. Would you be able to take a photo and post it so i can see what the support looks like?
I've been through our place and can see the wiring where the fan will go but nothing which looked like a type of support piece.

thanks,
njenner, it should just be a small piece of timber (roughly 500mm long) in the roof cavity directly above where the wiring is.
njenner
Lizzy083
njenner
Hi guys,
Did anyone pay for electrical cabling for fans to be installed during the build and plan on having them put in after handover?

I thought that they put in a couple of extra timber pieces on the roof beams so the fan can be attached but just checking to see what's happened with others looking to do the same.

thanks,

Yep we got extra supports for fans, one in the main and three for the alfresco! We will get fans installed after hand over.

Hi Lizzy,

Thanks for this. Would you be able to take a photo and post it so i can see what the support looks like?
I've been through our place and can see the wiring where the fan will go but nothing which looked like a type of support piece.

thanks,

We haven't started building yet, this is what we have ordered though

andrew92

Nice! Yep, I want something like that but in wood.
light487
Spart
I found a lot of furniture pieces used in the displays at Coco Republic. Not sure if they source their furnishings from there or from a variety of other places.

I googled it and got lots of hits.. most on GumTree but others from retailers too.[/quote]

Yup, there a lot of those square tables..but I want exactly like the one in the display home..lol! I like the way that the dining table set looks light..not bulky. It looks like it might be even made out of bamboo or something.
Messina they r called Chinese Chippendale chairs
Thanks Rose! Lol..no wonder..I did think it look like a modern oriental style
Now, gotta find a shop that has them...
They r quite expensive.. Check furniture down under near Windsor.. They could make it for you ..
rmjose18
They r quite expensive.. Check furniture down under near Windsor.. They could make it for you ..

Thanks! I will check it out. Expensive....Oh no!
Would you know how much? By the way, is this the shop? http://www.furnituredownunder.com.au
If anyone needs furniture made I used the bali shop at the crossroads. I found a 5 seater chair that I wanted and another company wanted 2450 for it. I ended up googling the design and took it in. I got almost the same thing but to the dimensions I wanted for 750 made in bali. Only downfall was we had to wait 12 weeks cause they do containers of customer orders then ship it to australia. I got to choose the colour, material. I'll be doing our dining table with them as soon as we get about 3 months from completion.

If anyone needs furniture made I used the bali shop at the crossroads. I found a 5 seater chair that I wanted and another company wanted 2450 for it. I ended up googling the design and took it in. I got almost the same thing but to the dimensions I wanted for 750 made in bali. Only downfall was we had to wait 12 weeks cause they do containers of customer orders then ship it to australia. I got to choose the colour, material. I'll be doing our dining table with them as soon as we get about 3 months from completion.

Rose, hope your week post handover has been productive! I checked out superior wardrobes today regarding the WIR's. Have they done your job yet? If so, how is the quality and would you recommend them?
Been fairly productive!!
Yea they've done their job and I love it!!!! Good quality and the installers were fantastic..they changed the walk in design to accommodate more space and made it better
Jayjay84

Wow! What a big price difference. Did that price include shipping? Could you please give me their details, Jayjay. Do they have a website?
Balihousegarden.com.au

I got mine done about two years ago but still gonna be cheaper seeing labour in Bali is so Cheap. Yeah I paid 750 or 800 for the lounge then paid like 40 to deliver.

Jayjay84
Balihousegarden.com.au

I got mine done about two years ago but still gonna be cheaper seeing labour in Bali is so Cheap. Yeah I paid 750 or 800 for the lounge then paid like 40 to deliver.

Thanks heaps!
Thanks Rose! Are your His and Hers the same size as in the display or larger? What did they charge you if you don't mind me asking? Clarendon have quoted us over $13K but the Hers WIR is larger than on the display.
Related
8/05/2024
Clarendon Boston or Saratoga

General Discussion

It is Genneral stairs, but they won't deal with anyone off the street. They will only work with clients of project home builders. I tried to but some of these exact…

22/12/2023
Clarendon Eaves and Guttering Issue

General Discussion

The two 15mm holes are obviously not compliant. The Dept of Fair Trading would love to see this one! Do the gutters pool water after it stops raining? Although it's…

3/08/2023
Talking to tradies without entering the building site

Building A New House

Elvis has left the building... The site supervisor quit after 2 month on the project. I guess he was just instructed to bark at people, but didn't like when he was…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum