Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Adelaide Designer Homes 2015 -Garden Pics

Page 45 of 50
Hey guys! Yes did the main moving on Sunday and have been taking car loads across. Mini heatwave here, which is gross, luckily AC installed yesterday. Have only got internet today and have had multiple people in everyday - alarms/appliances/lights and on it goes.
Will get some pics up, but not one room is set up because there is a lot of stuff/dust everywhere.

The houses' finish is lovely and everyone who comes comments on it which is so lovely to hear and see. Our only current hiccup was the ovens didn't fit - there had to be a bit of last minute adjusting (ie chopping part of the cupboard carcass out ) which despite the best efforts of the sparkies /kitchen man it does not look right. But our SS is on it and coming to look and the kitchen company supervisor also seems very reasonable and supportive, so fingers crossed it will look like the built in pair of ovens it supposed to look like.
The kitchen does look lovely, it is quite different (good different)! Will post pics asap x
The domus downlights which I thought were going to be ultra bright are lovely would certainly recommend the domus lights, (which we got at golights) even sparkies impressed.
Congrats bluesteel! Must be such an exciting time for you! So awesome that you're in before Christmas too!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=75840&view=unread#unread
Wow ... One blink and you're in. Excitement Plus, plus PLUS
: D
Congrats on a smooth move blue, so pleased the house is lovely and the finishes are great. Bugger about the ovens but your Ss is on to it and by the sounds of it it will be sorted out quickly. Dying for some pics

Yeah pics pics pics. Why are we addicted to pics??? Can't overdo them!

I wonder what you're doing now. I have no idea about what I need to do in regards to getting services (power, internets etc). Is it a big deal blue? What's it like sleeping in that beautiful house?
bet it's surreal

Darn about the oven but SS will sort it and as per the rest of your place it will be a quality finish 😊
Well done for moving in this heatwave. ....I would have died!!
😊

Sounds fantastic blue well not about the oven but im sure they will fix it.
Cant wait for pics
Thanks guys! We are all sleeping in the rumpus till I can sort rooms and assemble beds it has also worked out okay with the heat.

TC origin takes about two to three days to put meter in after HWS in (appliances have to be in first). Telstra weren't too bad and our internet provider was fast getting the account set up.
I would get insurance out now if you haven't already.
You might need to order bins but I suspect you may have had these from before.
Antenna, security ( Mr TC!). Postage forwarding if you are changing address.
And lots of cleaning.....
Will try and make a room presentable for pics oinkity oink!! X
Awesome work bluesteel! Late with the congrats on your move, my bad. Ovens will be fixed, all good there. Camping with the family in the rumpus with aircon, ha sounds like a scene from cluedo! Pics would be great when you get a moment x

Lol oinkity oink!
snort! Teehee
Thanks for those tippies!

Haha TW - yes like cluedo - mum hiding in pantry with earplugs, kids in living room with toys.
I did take photos!! Just to prove we have spartan arrangements. Bedrooms are pretty empty as we are getting some lights fitted (no point getting more mess on things!) but we do have a dining table - lounge will arrive Febuary
(we do have our other one in the living room) where we are camping..

Kitchen at night (excuse unpacking of lights in progress..)
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/ambipup05/kitchen%20handover%202.jpg

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/ambipup05/kitchen%20handover.jpg

Family room

http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/ambipup05/lounge.jpg

Little reading room at the front which is a lovely spot to sit
http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/ambipup05/reading.jpg

Will do some cleaning and then some cleaning and then some styling and photos on the weekend x
Looks like home 😊 Well done Blue 😆

My god that kitchen is fabulous.

Using my LG-G4 to bring you this update.
Looks great! Love that reading space, not a good place to hide though, stick to the pantry.
Your kitchen is lovely, perfect fridge fit and great size family room. Love all the windows in there.

you said you hadn't done anything!! Rubbish your motoring along and it looks sensational. Gosh your kitchen is stylish I love it. Cool pendant on the kitchen bench too, where is that going to live? How cool is the library???? Perfect time out spot, for you

Looks lovely blue! The reading room is soo adorable and such a lovely space. Needless to say your kitchen is brilliant!! Those dark cupboards make my heart miss a beat

viewtopic.php?t=78985

Snap snap snappity snap ... Exactly what everyone else has already said + 5!

Yay blue kitchen looks fab. Love the reading room
Gorgeous!! Have been off line for a while and missed a heap of updates but very happy to see you have moved in. Look forward to more photos of your lovely house.
Thanks so much guys.
A few more pendants going up tomorrow - haven't ordered any blinds yet....
We have done a lot but it keeps on going

Hopefully can start to dress up a few rooms and take more photos.
Oven was aligned better today and cupboards need a bit of fiddling but looks so much better - everything was a tiny bit off so looked wonky all together.
Related
2/09/2023
Architect vs designer vs builder

Renovation + Home Improvement

Your build is relatively simple, I believe your job can be easily done by a good building designer, you really do not need to pay for the architect. Remember, architect's…

30/05/2024
I need the forum's help to find a new designer

Building A New House

I also notice that most the builds in Australia are really simplistic when it gets to the interior design and lighting design. Most of the builds are just offering off the…

24/12/2023
Garage builder, Adelaide

General Discussion

Building a new home, and looking for a garage builder (home builder not contracted to do this). Someone to build steel garage (double), colorbond, including supply and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum