Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Masterton Homes - The next thread 4.0

Page 434 of 730
Buildersbob
Congrats Cassynunn, I think our towels are still in the back of the car somewhere. We also got a bottle of wine which did not stay in the car anywhere near as long!!

I would have more use for the bottle of wine.

we actually didn't get any gift (except the keys!)....., I'm guessing our not-so-nice SS has quite a collection of nice fluffy towels and lots of (now) empty wine bottles!
I will probably get the same Gillym our SS actually told us he gets gifts from people
The photo of our window surround render would you say that is professional our SS said that that's how it is

My intercom front door station they call it the flush mount one supposed to have like a frame around it I pointed that out at PCI answer was all are installed like this. Even though I showed the one on the sentinel alarms brochure has frame which finishes it off better.here is a pic.

I would definitely be insisting they fix both Marina - the render and the intercom. The render looks a bit slap-dash, and the intercom certainly isn't flush mounted! And if the intercom isn't done as per the brochure and what you paid for, how can they claim that it's ok? when's your (new) pci set for?

The only thing not to enjoy about the newlifestyle we ll have at our new house is all the damn lawn mowing!!!!

http://preludehome.tumblr.com/

For those that remember our tiling fiasco, happy that it's finally resolved!
Looks great! Love the herringbone.

JamisonMac-Tiles look great!!!
Looks great glad they fixed it

https://mandgbuildatmulgoarise.wordpress.com/
Look sooo good JamisonMac
Yes. Look great. Worth the time. Have you house over the contract period?

In other news I gave birth to a baby girl on the 11/11...

4kg so not as big as your boy Michelle, but large enough! And very long at 54cm!

All is well and a good distraction from the build... In saying that, we have bricks... Awaiting eaves and electric in the next week. Our new SS is great. We've made good progress with him.

Good to see some keys for some.

I hope your build is progressing ok now we've gotten rid of the old SS Redwynne!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Very exciting news!!!!!
Congrats Spikes Place! Great news!!
Congrats spikes place!!! Great news!!!

Congrats spikes palce.......great news
So can I please confirm something ahead of a chat ill be having with our sale consultant. What exactly does the tender need to include? I.e. do things like render, extra insulation, window changes, all need to be included? I know internal colours and fixtures are decided later..

Jol0 yes .... Whatever you know you want, get it in the tender - window type, insulation, flooring (eg if you want bamboo instead of tiles), render areas, alfresco tiling, door changes (eg height/width, cavity sliders), extra basins in bathroom etc).

Spikes Place
In other news I gave birth to a baby girl on the 11/11...

4kg so not as big as your boy Michelle, but large enough! And very long at 54cm!

All is well and a good distraction from the build... In saying that, we have bricks... Awaiting eaves and electric in the next week. Our new SS is great. We've made good progress with him.

Good to see some keys for some.

I hope your build is progressing ok now we've gotten rid of the old SS Redwynne!

Congrats spikes place .... Was birth time 11am or 11pm? Great date to be born! I seem to recall you had boys before .... Is this your first pink???

Related
31/03/2024
Masterton Homes Hydraulics

Building A New House

Thanks again. I will ask Masterton if they do this.

28/07/2023
My builder made the wrong height door, what should I do next

Building A New House

i imagine you also have another contract with an architect? and yeah, whatever other's said about special conditions and appendices

30/10/2023
Running irrigation line under footpath (next to home)

Landscape & Garden Design

Hi all I am looking to run a water line under my concrete footpath which is directly next to my home, was seeing if this is possible without cutting the entire section…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum