Good to see more progress! Do you have any home theatre piccies

Coral Homes Avoca 25 in Gainsborough Greens Gold Coast

Viewtopic.php?f=31&t=81406
vonsta76

Thanks Von,

No progress in Home theatre room since plaster, I will take some pics and post once the speakers cables are pulled out...

Have you set up your media room?
RegVic
vonsta76

Thanks Von,

No progress in Home theatre room since plaster, I will take some pics and post once the speakers cables are pulled out...

Have you set up your media room?

Cant wait for more piccies!

Besides the last update of the initial setup, the only thing we have done since is put up a curtain and got 2 chaises from gumtree, nearly brand new for a steal, instead of theatre recliners we had hoped to get. We want the proper ones with cup holders and electric not manual so going to save up and get those when theres another huge sale on. Perhaps boxing day sales.

Going to also replace the screen for a bigger one and paint it dark sometime next year but for now, its a much bigger step up than a normal plasma in the lounge room lol.

vonsta76
Cant wait for more piccies!

Besides the last update of the initial setup, the only thing we have done since is put up a curtain and got 2 chaises from gumtree, nearly brand new for a steal, instead of theatre recliners we had hoped to get. We want the proper ones with cup holders and electric not manual so going to save up and get those when theres another huge sale on. Perhaps boxing day sales.

Going to also replace the screen for a bigger one and paint it dark sometime next year but for now, its a much bigger step up than a normal plasma in the lounge room lol.

Sounds like a great plan Von...

Yeah the cost for home theatre easily adds up and never ends..lol
14/12/16 - Locked-up
RegVic
14/12/16 - Locked-up

Awesome. Any idea whats happening between now and xmas shutdown?

Thanks Von...

Plastering under eaves and bit more internal work (just one more week to go before Xmas break)....
15/12/16 - Eaves plastering and sides levelled

deejay08 this picture shows what i tried to explain the other day with stepped slab...

we are building in Port Macquarie RegVic . we chose the Como 449 and then completely changed it to suit our needs! It's now the Como 498 . I will be following you all the way .YOUR HOME LOOKS AMAZING!
Looks great Reg. I even like the waterproofing colour

RegVic
15/12/16 - Eaves plastering and sides levelled

deejay08 this picture shows what i tried to explain the other day with stepped slab...

The bricks look so amazing. I've never seen any like them before.

everesse9
we are building in Port Macquarie RegVic . we chose the Como 449 and then completely changed it to suit our needs! It's now the Como 498 . I will be following you all the way .YOUR HOME LOOKS AMAZING!

Thanks Eve...

I checked your (standard) floor plan on the Hotondo site.. WOW! it is an amazing floor plan..an ensuite and WIR for each bedroom...you going to build a palace....

I am looking forward to follow your mammoth journey... What stage are you in?

Your builders (I am sure you already know) http://hotondo.com.au/home-builders/port-macquarie/

P.s. AJB is building with Hotondo homes in Gippsland..check her thread..her house is coming along nicely..we both started at similar time...
shortnstumpy
The bricks look so amazing. I've never seen any like them before.

Than you very much SnS...

It is "Black diamond" from Selkirk...
Thanks RegVic .We have signed the contracts and i,ve chosen all the colours for inside and out .Our build should start as soon as tradies come back from xmas .so hopefully....... I'm hoping to start my thread shortly!It has been a long time coming and quite a process to get to this point and it will be our forever home. I will check out the other thread as well thanks ! And i must agree with everyone that your bricks are just divine !!!
everesse9
Thanks RegVic .We have signed the contracts and i,ve chosen all the colours for inside and out .Our build should start as soon as tradies come back from xmas .so hopefully....... I'm hoping to start my thread shortly!It has been a long time coming and quite a process to get to this point and it will be our forever home. I will check out the other thread as well thanks ! And i must agree with everyone that your bricks are just divine !!!

Congrats on signing the contracts...

Going to be an exciting year....

Agree with you on the long process...my builder was quick with everything but the financial side of things stretched too far for me...

Paid initial deposit for the land in Jun 2015 and site work started in Oct 2016....

Thank you for the compliment on bricks...very happy it came out well...
House is looking amazing @regvic
Related
14/12/2023
So many builders going bust, how's King homes/Fowler homes?

Building A New House

I would never build with Fowler homes. I built with them in 2021 and till date maintenance issues are pending. All their existing trades and businesses don't work with…

10/03/2024
New Homes - Arli Homes

Building A New House

Hi there! Putting the feelers out there for those who have (or almost) built with Arli homes! Interested in your experiences who've built from their stock home designs…

15/08/2023
How hard to change CDC plan for a brick veneer to double bri

Building A New House

depends on your council, some 1 day some 14 days

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum