Clean Site!!!

Fencing

Master Shower Feature Tile

Ensuite Doorway - "Feature Wall" LOL
Looking good Charlie
Quote:
Ensuite Doorway - "Feature Wall" LOL
Looks good to me!
Was there not ment be tiles on that wall? Or whats the story?

Looking good
LeanneR
Was there not ment be tiles on that wall? Or whats the story?

Looking good

Was meant to be in the white, BUT SS & Tiler said it would have looked funny aka stupid, as the hob for the bath was in the brown. So we just carried on the brown tile onto the wall!
Well it looks good
I don't know if it's too late but the silver tile trim stuff is perfect for where your brown tiles meet the opening of your ensuite. Our tiler suggested it for ours as its open to the bedroom and I love it!

Looks great and I think it was a wise decision to carry the brown over the whole wall
Your feature wall looks great
Looks really good Charlie!! You must be almost done now?
xxkatxx
I don't know if it's too late but the silver tile trim stuff is perfect for where your brown tiles meet the opening of your ensuite. Our tiler suggested it for ours as its open to the bedroom and I love it!

Looks great and I think it was a wise decision to carry the brown over the whole wall

I actually emailed SS yesterday as I thought that corner looked unfinished & he assures me he will have it looking fab at PCI! LOL

God only knows what he will do!!!

cedes75
Looks really good Charlie!! You must be almost done now?

Rough PCI of 1st week Dec, but I think they still have a bit to do.
*Electrical
*Painting - Gloss & full house
*AC Installed
*Insulation
*Appliances
*Shower Screens / Mirrors
*Cupboards in Rooms
*Tapware & Plumbing Finals
*Flyscreens
*Paving
*House Clean Up
*Doors Hung & Handles

Plus a few fix ups
*Front Door Frame ripped out & replaced
*Correct Front Door
*Cornice fix up in Ensuite above bath (it's been ripped out)
*Replace Damaged cupboards doors - bathrooms, laundry & kitchen

Hmmmm, I am sure I am forgetting some stuff! LOL
Tiling has all been completed & all the grout will been done today.
All done - LOVE IT!!!!!

Ensuite

Main Bathroom

Laundry

Wow house looking Great. Love the colour of your render and ur glass splashback is fabulous. Oh I love your tiling in the bathroom the feature wall looks so good.
Very envious of your high tiling. Would have love to have done the same, but had to consider the costs.
I've just come across your thread. Love your selections!

I could swear your feature tile is the same as mine, except mine have all squares and no rectangle bits. I'm still waiting for them to be laid (only up to frame stage) but I'm glad to see yours work well with your tiles as we've picked similar tiles too
jibs
Wow house looking Great. Love the colour of your render and ur glass splashback is fabulous. Oh I love your tiling in the bathroom the feature wall looks so good.
Very envious of your high tiling. Would have love to have done the same, but had to consider the costs.

Thanks jibs. I am really happy with that wall, the SS & Tiler made a fab call with that. I know what you mean about $$ for the tilinng, I had to downgrade / delete a couple of things to get my tiling done.

HomeAngels
I've just come across your thread. Love your selections!

I could swear your feature tile is the same as mine, except mine have all squares and no rectangle bits. I'm still waiting for them to be laid (only up to frame stage) but I'm glad to see yours work well with your tiles as we've picked similar tiles too

It's funny because on my first Tile selection I had actually selected those ones as well, but then when I went back in to get the $44sqm Floor Tile I saw the other ones & was in love!!! I wasn't sure how they were going to go considering everything else is square, but I am really happy with them. The only thing I would change would be to pay the extra $150 to get the feature Tile done in the 1/2 sheet rather than 80mm strips
Wet areas are looking amazing I love your colours
looks really good!
Oven

Side Fence

Main Bathroom
Love the tiles!
Lovely tiling Charlie! I'm not the biggest fan of brown - but your bathrooms totally pull it off!
I'm a convert!
Related
3/07/2023
Moved in 7 years ago but no Occupation Certificate

Building A New House

Joe, it depends on your certifier but we are noticing the ones we deal with are really cracking down. So i would recommend you follow your approved landscaping plans to…

9/10/2023
No Interim Occupation Certificate - NSW but moved in

General Discussion

Hi Simeon, Thank you for laying it down for us. Makes sense. Appreciate it very much. Have a nice day. Cheers

25/05/2023
Front Gate handle keeps coming off

General Discussion

Get some long brass machine screws and bolt right through the gate and put brass acorn nuts and washers on the other side. It will never come off

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum