Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Flaggie's Home - Master BR update pg.69

Page 44 of 70
Me too please flaggy
Wow!
Love the facade!! It's so fancy
Did you get a choice of the different styles?

We didn't even think of that, our facade is a bit of a 'plain jane'
(we didn't get facade options) but i plan to add a nice garden to grab the attention!
Looking good flaggie, but shame about the painters letting you down with the downpipes
seems to be another case of 'that'll do syndrome'

Any chance i can see some facade pics??
Bagheera
hmmm - now sure for how long now... I'm checking a few threads and sometimes I get confused

Everything looks good at your house... when do you expect handover?

All good! There's sooooo many threads its really hard to keep track!!! Thanks!
Handover should be 11/11/2010 Rememberance Day (Thanks Dee for reminding me!) Gotta remember to take my minute of silence instead of being excited about keys!

thirsty
Me too please flaggy

Done Thirsty!!

building bug
Wow!
Love the facade!! It's so fancy
Did you get a choice of the different styles?

We didn't even think of that, our facade is a bit of a 'plain jane'
(we didn't get facade options) but i plan to add a nice garden to grab the attention!

Awwwww... thanks BB
Yes, there's about 8 different choices! The one we picked was free though...

I am sure your front yard will look fabulous!!!

Belial
Looking good flaggie, but shame about the painters letting you down with the downpipes
seems to be another case of 'that'll do syndrome'

Any chance i can see some facade pics??

Totally agree...
It's like getting dressed in the morning and forgetting to put your undies on!

Done and done!
Meee please, Flaggie! I'd love to see your facade (if you trust me not to rob your house.....
)
dilla
Meee please, Flaggie! I'd love to see your facade (if you trust me not to rob your house.....
)

No need to rob... just come and visit if you're ever in Melbourne!

PM shortly!
Catching up on all the posts. LOL to the downpipes

Yes to the piccies!
jessie87
Catching up on all the posts. LOL to the downpipes

Yes to the piccies!

I know...

Sure thing! Sending them shortly!
Looks gorgeous
dilla
Looks gorgeous

Thanks hun
Oh me toooooooooo please
The Little Misses
Oh me toooooooooo please

Pm sent TLM!!
Boy has this week been crazy!!

So far I've managed to organise the following:

- Council bins
- Aircon install
- Phoneline
- Fencing (kind of... gotta draw up my plans and sent them off!)
- Fridge & washing machine to be delivered
- All my blinds (minus laundry... here I come Ikea!)
- Security doors and grills

Still to organise:
- Building inspection for PCI

- Insurance

- Flyscreens
- Furniture removalists
- Myself!
(I haven't started pack yet!
)

And here's the security feature door I'd like to get. They will colour match it to my front door colour!! You can get GREEN glass inserts!!
It will match my green feature wall

Colourbond Monument

If I don't get the pretty one, it will just be this boring mesh one below...

Hey Flaggie - that's heaps of organising - if all goes to plan I will be off for 1 week before we get keys - so I'm hoping to be as organised as you!!! And OMG Yes to Ikea blinds
I love the sheers and the panels!!!

Love the feature security door - if you don't mind i would LURVE to see some facade pics - we're still deciding whether to get security - so I would love to see your front to compare!!!
sleven
Hey Flaggie - that's heaps of organising - if all goes to plan I will be off for 1 week before we get keys - so I'm hoping to be as organised as you!!! And OMG Yes to Ikea blinds
I love the sheers and the panels!!!

Love the feature security door - if you don't mind i would LURVE to see some facade pics - we're still deciding whether to get security - so I would love to see your front to compare!!!

Hey Sleven! ROFL... I am 'trying' to be organised! I am the biggest procranstinator!!
I know... HTB asked me once, "me or Ikea.."
Well he should know the answer to that!

Sure thing! I will PM you shortly. I wasn't too sure either TBH. I was orginally thinking of changing the front door after we move in to this:

I got the inspiration from Barbs gorgeous feature entry door
but as our door looks straight through the house I had to rethink what I wanted to do.
Luckily, today when I went to paid my deposit for the security doors I saw a catalog with this feature security door! *drools* Unfortunately they didn't have it on display or I would've taken a picture of it!!! I've just gotta confirm with HTB that its okay to get this one! (Just in case he stabs me
)
I'll PM you the details of where I'm getting my security doors too. They are very friendly people and are actually close to you
it's getting close! Sooo excited for you.

I want some pics too
mpcj
:z:
it's getting close! Sooo excited for you.

I want some pics too

Awwwww okay!
Love those security doors as well. Can you PM me with the details of where to get them also.
Thanks
mpcj
::lol::

You're too cute M!!

Kaytee
Love those security doors as well. Can you PM me with the details of where to get them also.
Thanks

Hey Kaytee,

Sure thing! Will PM you shortly. I'm hoping to get them installed on handover day so will definitely post up pics of it!!!
Related
30/08/2023
Builder has set mediation with Master Builders GC. Any tips

Renovation + Home Improvement

Thank you so much. This has been very helpful. We definitely wish to settle and get these people out of our life. They are trying to charge us interest on late…

12/12/2023
Rumpus conversion to a master with ensuite

Renovation + Home Improvement

From the information posted it looks to me your rumpus room is nothing more than extended garage. That will present a number of challenges. Single brick wall between…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum