Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our Places Fairhaven 23+ - What we've been up to....

Page 44 of 44
That looks great Belial... now if only my FH was as handy as you!
flame_on
Eh-hem... now, Ikeea is one thing, but Howard's Storage Mega-Swallow-You-Whole world is awaiting you... omgd .. lots to choose from and you can actually find your way out
special mention must be made of their drawer sorter-things and other items - white semi-see through suit covers for those walk in robes out there... oooooooh
all lined up.
And a bunch of other stuff - there you go - a new addiction

Cheers mate, we've been to howards before but tbh I prefer ikea prices
, that and the WIR renovation is about job number #31562 on the to do list

Deemaree
Belial- I love your drawers!

Thanks Dee
(must resist urge to take comment out of context)

flagstaffIV
That looks great Belial... now if only my FH was as handy as you!

Hehe thanks flaggie, though much as I'd like to I can't take all the credit, especially in regards to the landscaping I couldn't have done it without the help and at times patience of my fiancee after all she's the tradie and i'm a systems engineer.

Still none of it is particularly difficult, just time consuming and at times bloody hard work.
Just a quick update on the interior improvement front, I got sick of having to pull out 5 platters stacked on top of each other just to get out the one in the middle.

So to cut a short story even shorter, a couple of hours with a drill, some melamine and some new plastic shelf supports we have

20110319-IMG_0625 by Belial669, on Flickr.

20110319-IMG_0626 by Belial669, on Flickr

So now everthing is actually accessible.
Love your thinking mate. So many ideas that i may have to use. Noticed there was no copyright on you ideology.
^^^Noted for future reference!
Belial
Thanks REfl3ct, we sure will

In other news we got our security screens on today

Hi Belial,
please could you tell me the name of your securtiy doors: it looks as if your front door is recessed a bit from the sidelights and the security door just slotted in nicely to be flush with the sidelights.

Oh, and a rough guide, without being too rude to ask, on the cost of the doors please
TIA
pos
Pos
Belial

Hi Belial,
please could you tell me the name of your securtiy doors: it looks as if your front door is recessed a bit from the sidelights and the security door just slotted in nicely to be flush with the sidelights.

Oh, and a rough guide, without being too rude to ask, on the cost of the doors please
TIA
pos

No worries Pos, PM sent
Belial
Pos
Belial

Hi Belial,

TIA
pos

No worries Pos, PM sent

Hi Belial

Would you mind sending me a pm with the details too? Are they the security type or just flyscreen? They look great.
Janelle
Hi Belial

Would you mind sending me a pm with the details too? Are they the security type or just flyscreen? They look great.

No worries, PM sent
Its a security door, stainless steel mesh, with tri-lock, so it has tabs that come out at the top, bottom and middle when its locked so you can't just bend the frame with a crowbar, and if anyone tried well the noise you'd make trying to get through it would alert all and sundry to something untoward going on.
PM received, thanks for the info, very much appreciated.
May I also have information on your security door please
pattycake4
May I also have information on your security door please

pm sent
Thanks for your quick pm
Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
Pos
Me too please. We start to move in from Friday and will need security doors. Thanks
Belial
Just a quick update on the interior improvement front, I got sick of having to pull out 5 platters stacked on top of each other just to get out the one in the middle.

So to cut a short story even shorter, a couple of hours with a drill, some melamine and some new plastic shelf supports we have

20110319-IMG_0625 by Belial669, on Flickr.

20110319-IMG_0626 by Belial669, on Flickr

So now everthing is actually accessible.

Great idea. We put in an extra shelf for our frypan cupboard. Such a lot of wasted space otherwise.
Can you please send me details of the security door too.
Pm's sent
Related
22/11/2023
Reviews on Fairhaven homes

Building A New House

We are looking to do a KDR with fairhaven homes, Have seen plenty of good reviews about them pre construction and plenty of negative reviews about them during contruction…

1/09/2023
Moving a chandelier after it has been mounted

Lighting + Lighting Design

Hello everyone, I have a question regarding moving a chandelier after it has been mounted. The chandelier in question is quite large, measuring 4 meters…

7/01/2024
What have been your experiences with building inspections?

Building A New House

You have mandatory building inspections and privately engaged building inspections. The difference between the two comes down to inspecting the building so it's safe and…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum