Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone Heard of Freelife Homes in WA

Page 43 of 47
kaush2013
Bugcatcher
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how to find out when and where the Annual General Meeting will be for Freelife Homes.
I would think it would be a very interesting meeting and would not mind going for a look.

What and where it will be??
no idea.....

They aren't a publicly listed company and therefore don't need to open the AGM publicly.
Guys these aren't media releases. These are letters to clients hence I'd be very careful about reposting them on here. Plus, ALL of Freelife clients would have received this - so why repost the entire letter? Again, not a media release.
I am not happy either, and I would not like to see you get in trouble for reposting personal emails (yes I know it's a mass mail out, but I really think you're asking for trouble).
One joke after another. These guys live in fairyland. Just another week been hearing that for 6 months.
N3ll3
Guys these aren't media releases. These are letters to clients hence I'd be very careful about reposting them on here. Plus, ALL of Freelife clients would have received this - so why repost the entire letter? Again, not a media release.
I am not happy either, and I would not like to see you get in trouble for reposting personal emails (yes I know it's a mass mail out, but I really think you're asking for trouble).

They are mass correspondence, in the public domain and not marked as confidential. It would be amusing to "get in trouble" with Freelife at this point. They have far greater concerns than their emails.

If nothing else, posting them here will make an interesting case study for future academics and business school students in how not to correspond with clients.
FirstHomieCoolbellup
N3ll3

They are mass correspondence, in the public domain and not marked as confidential. It would be amusing to "get in trouble" with Freelife at this point. They have far greater concerns than their emails.

If nothing else, posting them here will make an interesting case study for future academics and business school students in how not to correspond with clients.

This is true, they weren't marked confidential.
So very frustrating for all in construction! Good news for those that haven't started building of course! Meetings already are commencing between clients and the new company...
N3ll3
FirstHomieCoolbellup
N3ll3

This is true, they weren't marked confidential.
So very frustrating for all in construction! Good news for those that haven't started building of course! Meetings already are commencing between clients and the new company...

ohh really,
than what about us ????
thats not good for us anyway for us nothing new!!!!!
Well it seems that they are still playing their old tricks again anyway.

It has been mentioned in a another post that there is infact a personal link between the FLH director and Builton Homes.

My advise to those waiting for construction to commence is to have their contracts cancelled immediately. More smoke and mirrors.
Hi
No reviews or feedback that I could find on "Builton Group"
Try Aspireon Home and Platinum Homes
Concerned Contractor, I saw your post before you deleted it/it got taken down.

QUOTE Had a call from sales guy this morning informally letting know that take over doesn't look likely, if you haven't already perhaps start looking around for quotes from other builders.END QUOTE

Unfortunately if you're already in the construction phase you can't simply just look around for another builder to finish the work. Also, at this stage in the process it is strongly advised against attempting to terminate the contract, given that if insolvency is imminent, as suggested by the call from your salesman, due to no takeover, then you would lose your home indemnity insurance too. As I say this though, each person should make their own decisions for their own circumstances.

It worries me a bit that a salesman would tell you to get quotes from other builders?! Obviously doesn't know what he is doing, probably why he is a job at Freelife Homes.

If I had received an "informal" call from a Freelife Homes sales man, I'd write out an email with what they have said in writing. I'd include the salesman, Josh, etc.
Any idea why the post was taken down, it was just an opinion about the state of play with FreeLife Homes? Have other people found that their posts are being removed without their knowledge?
What I find more worrying is the fact there is still a "salesman" working for FreeLife Homes.....
Concerned Contractor
Any idea why the post was taken down, it was just an opinion about the state of play with FreeLife Homes? Have other people found that their posts are being removed without their knowledge?

Anyone can report a post, and then it can be taken down by admin! It has happened a few times throughout the lifetime of this thread, which has been mentioned if you were to go back through.
Doesn't surprise me there are a few salesman floating around - they could be transferred to the takeover company or they are probably also tying up loose ends.

Now "concernedcontractor", I'm starting to think you're not getting a home built by Freelife - but was, as your name states, a contractor? Is that right? Probably why you wouldn't follow up with an email to the director of the company...
You would be correct in your assumption there N3ll3.

Many, many e-mails have been sent, and ignored. Now I'm more interested in making sure the carnage stops, as I fear there is little left to get out of FreeLife.

Interestingly, the only people I can imagine that would have reported the post would be someone from the company......
Maybe the salesman in question reported it, as I'm sure it's not something Freelife would be willingly releasing
Mine wasn't about the salesman though, mine was a completely unrelated statement.
Concerned Contractor
Mine wasn't about the salesman though, mine was a completely unrelated statement.

Uhh, what? I quoted your post in an above post... "...the sales guy called me this morning."
N3ll3
Concerned Contractor, I saw your post before you deleted it/it got taken down.

QUOTE Had a call from sales guy this morning informally letting know that take over doesn't look likely, if you haven't already perhaps start looking around for quotes from other builders.END QUOTE

That was posted by someone else. I made the comment above that one, which was also removed at the same time
Related
9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

23/04/2024
Omaxe homes - Melbourne - anyone built with them?

Building A New House

I haven’t. But have a Lowe Design home. Not only did I find Matt Lowe patronising and a bully, but the home is NOT TO CODE. I have water coming through the bricks…

15/04/2024
AllCastle Homes has anyone built in 2023

Building A New House

Hi we are looking to talk to people who have built with them recently. We have signed mid range built contract but identified that a lot of things are not included.…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum