Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our first build: "Bridgewater" by Gj's Shoalhaven

Page 42 of 59
So exciting Kym... pics of the bricks please
Will do Reg! We are taking some friends around this arvo to have a look so will get some then! The house across the road has the same bricks so I can show you what it will look like lol
Cue 'and here's one I prepared earlier'

Ok brick pics! Wow that could sound really wrong lol

And these are our bricks on our neighbors house

Oh wow!!! They are gorgeous! You'll be locked up at Xmas!

Shouldn't your neighbour get their own bricks..

I guess the bricks will look better with your roof than your neighbours lighter roof...
How gorgeous Hun!!

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
They look fantastic! How exciting

Thanks guys!!

Lol Reg... are you a dad?! That was such a sad joke

Yes I'm hoping they should go really well with our roof. I'm pretty pumped to see it all together.

Dee! Hoping to be locked out by then
sort of. As long as they don't lock the doors lol.

The brickies lacky was there yesterday Arvo planning bricks out around the house they are doing this week. We got the shock of our lives coz we pulled over there to sort through all the Christmas prezzies we bought and he comes wandering out.

They will look awesome once bricking begins, does your neighbour and your builds have different features?
I can't wait for lockup stage so they can get it secure and get stuck into the internals

Follow my build

viewtopic.php?t=83885
Each of the facades are different. Our place has the post, the dark roof and the wide front door.
The one opposite with the same bricks is a slightly different facade without the post etc.

I did a drive by on my way back from collecting miss 4 from preschool and they've started laying out the bricks around the house. The sand has been delivered. Hoping by the end of the week we should have started bricks.

Woohoo!!! Crossing everything for you for bricks to start this week

viewtopic.php?t=83643
needsausername
Each of the facades are different. Our place has the post, the dark roof and the wide front door.
The one opposite with the same bricks is a slightly different facade without the post etc.

I did a drive by on my way back from collecting miss 4 from preschool and they've started laying out the bricks around the house. The sand has been delivered. Hoping by the end of the week we should have started bricks.

That's good sounds like yours will look a bit more personalised which will be good to stand out if you ever want to sell

Follow my build

viewtopic.php?t=83885
Oh my oh my. Bricking has started!!! Pics later on!

Oh my gawd!!! Woohoo!!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643

Awesome work and all that progress in a day is amazing!

Follow my build

viewtopic.php?t=83885
They've done heaps!! So much progress!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643
Ps they are lovely!!

viewtopic.php?t=83643
I know I was so surprised!!

How's this for living in a small town. My neighbour at the rental called me this morning to tell me she saw people at our site bricking, then I had to go to Woolies this arvo and ran into a school mum friend who told me the same thing. I went round this arvo and oh my god. I love them

How exciting !!! Lock up before Chrissy for sure

Related
13/06/2024
What are our rights with our draftsman and the completion of

Building A New House

I second taking your plans elsewhere. They're yours (unless you ended up in one of those cheaper arrangements where you don't own the rights and the build will be tendered…

12/02/2024
Suggestions whether to build my granny flat first or house?

Building A New House

hi guys. Please be nice. First time home builder in Qld. I would like some feedback please on whether I should build my granny flat first before my main house at the…

16/06/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Sadly no movement on site since soak wells went in. There are also missing/wrong storm water drains which need to be sorted, along with a broken pipe. Plumbing has been…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum