Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Newpark Estate, Marsden Park

Page 5 of 6
sdmels
kingofnowhere
sdmels
I was speaking to one of the builders and he asked me to check whether the new park guidelines is part of the 88B so that it was to be followed as such? How easy to deviate from the guidelines? If there is a possibility, what is the procedure?

Cheers

Do you mean the design guidelines like colour schemes, fence ext... Or the thing like double storey only

Like double storey and roof type?

I'm in stage 1 and for us the double storey was a 88B restriction.
The roofs and other things i don't remember if it was in 88b but developer would have to approve your plans including external colours before it goes to council.

Not sure whats in 88B for other stages your solicitor is the person to answer all of it.
Opelman
Hey everyone,

Spole with my builder today. They informed me that the developer of the land had been in contact with them, and was told that the land (Precinct 4) registration Will take place late August 2019... exciting!

Hi Everyone, new to the forum and we have also bought in Newpark Precinct 4. So grateful to have updates as it seems our builders don't have much! I am so glad it is looking like August! I called the vendors solicitor myself (agreed I shouldn't have but was very impatient when we weren't getting nay answers elsewhere) and was told October, however this was a couple of months ago.
Everyone in precinct 4 have you made colour appointments already or waiting closer to the date? And on a personal note - is everyone currently pre-approved or again waiting closer to the date?
Thank you so much!!!!
Update on Precinct 4 - registration is expected to occur in August / September 2019.

Hello friends,
I received an email this morning from the New Park team with an update about the registration. The screenshot is attached below.
sdmels
Update on Precinct 4 - registration is expected to occur in August / September 2019.

Hello friends,
I received an email this morning from the New Park team with an update about the registration. The screenshot is attached below.

Thank you very much for the update.
Hi Again,

Quick question for those are currently building or at DA/ CDC approval stage at NP, what is your building setback (GF or FF if its different) from the side boundary where the maintenance easement are located (you are the burdened lot)?

Just to clarify, we were told by a design consultant the 0.9m easement needs to clear the eaves as per BCA although the 88b says we can.

A bit confused on how to proceed with a design, 1350mm setback is quite a lot! Would be great if any future NP residents have got away with less.

Many Thanks!
TEst
The latest update to precinct 4 release:
and I was under the impression that NewPark estate does not have delays in land rego...
Mons1eur
and I was under the impression that NewPark estate does not have delays in land rego...

True. I was in the same impression too.
sdmels
Mons1eur

True. I was in the same impression too.

This is ridiculous. Keep getting pushed back does anyone know whats the reason ?
Hi I'm from stage 1 and our house is getting wired. We saw that the wires are not covered in conduits. Is that normal for residential houses? The wires in our apartment carpark are all covered. Our family thought that if wires are not covered, this might pose a threat to fire safety. Does anyone knows about this? Thank you for your help!
Has anyone been able to visit their lots recently. I know someone who went inside the estate 2 weeks ago and said that roads & water connections have been done towards the side of Pepperberry Parade with water connection can be seen. Trees have been planted on the kerb and roads appear to have been done.
Yes now the gates are opened as the sales office is opened within that area.
Precinct 4 will register in the next few weeks. We commence building in February 2020
"The Cape- precint 4" is about to get settled.
mels007

Thats great news. But the valuation will be down though.
Yeah I think so... hopefully not too much! Are you building in The Cape Mels007
Kad
mels007

Thats great news. But the valuation will be down though.

Fingers crossed. Are you one of the lot member of the cape?
I am yes
The Cape has now registered! Just received notification from my Conveyancer!
Related
26/05/2024
Estate restricting lot owners installing rolling shutter

Renovation + Home Improvement

A lot of those Covenants are put in place at the time the Developers are still involved and marketing a certain look and they get ignored or expire after a time. If the…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum