Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in Crystal Waters, North Kellyville

Page 5 of 9
Atlantis Real Estate
Stimpson

I am sorry to hear about being given incorrect information on what type of home could be build on your lot. The only thing I can suggest is that you consult as many builders as possible and or an architect as you may be able to build a single level home by utilising a suspended slab. Most builders these days only build on the ground.

In terms of the prices going down when Atlantis Real Estate was appointed we amended the prices to to have a logical per meter price. The larger the lot the better per m2 price. Some lots prices reduced and others increased. Allowing for the adjustment the prices have not moved since we had been appointed in November 2017.

Anastasio

Yes I agree Anastasio, I think the agent has made the difference to happy or unhappy buyers of the land.

You and Merc obviously keeping your buyers up to date - good on you.
Hi Ive just been up at the estate and disappointed in the gardens - I thought the developer was going to keep them watered and looking good for the firs 18 months or was that another lie told by our agent>?
mysen930
Hi guys,

I just went to site over this weekend and I found that there were some wall/fences on Heath rd. The pillar looked great but the fences in between were made steel, which looked quite cheap. But, when I purchased this one, I was told these walls would be made of sand stone. Have anybody been told with the same thing?

BR

Yes a little disappointing as we were also told it would be a sandstone wall... (not just the pillars). And still waiting for land registration....hopefully not too long now.
yep sure has been a long wait !
Hi Purchasers,

With great anticipation It is our pleasure that we can confirm the site has finally registered.. HOORAY!!!
From this point onwards, the vendors solicitor will facilitate the settlement process in due course...

If you have any further questions around this please don't hesitate to dm us or simply give us a call.

Yours faithfully,
Express Property Agents.
02 9836 3445
bit further out than you originally told us. not everyone is on this site so perhaps and email might be nice
Woohoo this is fantastic news. Can’t wait to start the building process. Thanks for the great news Express Property.
Yes, ‘just a bit’ stimpson

Express Property..
You informed many buyers of CW myself included, that the land could without a doubt and with great ease be levelled to accomodate any desired home design. Unfortunately after looking into your very assuring professional advice through appropriate channels this simply couldn’t be done. Some of the land at CW has considerable slope and whilst I appreciate each piece of land is unique and that it is always the buyers responsibility and decision at the end of the day, a blanket advice approach can put some buyers in a very compromising position after purchase or just simply under false hope.

I apologise to this group if my poor experience dampens what is very exciting news and do wish everyone a very smooth process.
well said Dee_0301 - my sentiments exactly and it has caused us no end of heartache and we can no longer build our single level; home that we had planned. our dream was to downsize to a single level- not so - IF we are to stay at CW we have to now build a split level and the very least. Express have a lot to answer for and when I approached them via an email I was asked :haven't you go anything better to do" But I'm dealing with that!
Hi Stimpson, I’m sure sadly your not alone in this awful situation. It’s very disappointing at how reactive they are to post an update which everyone has waited so long to hear and appear helpful and yet behind public forums where judgements to their business have less publicity, you’ve encountered detachment to the fact and silencing.

I aired this feed after long consideration and frustration in the hope I may provide some insight to new buyers out there who may be putting their largest asset on the line at the hands of wrong information.
HI Dee do you want to PM me your mobile and I'll call you
Hi all,

Congratulations everyone, just checked land titles and the status has officially changed to

“Registered - folios created”

Can’t wait to begin the build 🎉😀

is this just your block or is the DP number for the whole estate?
Stimpson
is this just your block or is the DP number for the whole estate?

The whole estate, see affected titles 5-9 followed by dp number used by the council.
HI All,

I've been to Hills council today. The S149 certificates for each individual Lot should be available from their Website by the end of this week.
Haydn
HI All,

I've been to Hills council today. The S149 certificates for each individual Lot should be available from their Website by the end of this week.

I received the S149 certificate from Hills yesterday.
Haydn
Haydn
HI All,

Hi Haydn,

Did you have to pay for it ?

Thanks
Pizzapocket
Haydn
Haydn
HI All,

Hi Haydn,

Did you have to pay for it ?

Thanks

Yes, $ 133
Hi guys,

Settled today 🎉🍾🎉

Just wondering if anyone else did ?
Pizzapocket
Hi guys,

Settled today 🎉🍾🎉

Just wondering if anyone else did ?

yep we did too
Related
5/04/2024
Slab for 424 sqm house in North Kellyville NSW

Building A New House

Petercurtis You able to contact the certifier and get a copy of your structural plans, if they are not in your contract. If your home was approved via CDC then they…

28/08/2023
Signature at Kellyville

General Discussion

Do not fall in that trap.

7/09/2023
Black Main Entrance Door in North East-Facing House

Building A New House

The warning is on the sticker on the door too. Second the aluminium powdercoat

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros