Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Coral Homes Marcoola 30 Brisbane West

Page 5 of 17
BrownDog77
I love your brick choice
I know it's not a popular colour in new houses on the East Coast but I'm from WA & it's huge over there & I think you've made a great choice
were there many choices in standard range? We really have to stay standard in bricks & carpet as we've splurged to our limit already
dreading it as I'm not good with compromising when I really like something else

I think the standard range wasn't too bad but that's also because I wasn't allowing myself to go over on that's I didn't even look at anything no standard! Lucky I fell in love with these

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=85653&p=1642230#p1642230
deejay08
Ps Haha nanas house
unless you choose fibro I think you're safe!

Haha you never know these days.

Becs Coral
Here is a pic of the house down from us I like with a similar colour.

I think it looks fantastic.

Yesss thanks heaps Becs! I think that looks great too, colours all done now so only time will tell

COLOURS DONE

Well that wasn't too bad bar me wanting to update nearly everything possible
everything chosen!! Woooooo

Love your choices!!!!

Beautiful selections.

Selections look great was the carpet standard? & is it grey?
can't wait to see your build happen

Nice choices!!

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=83796
BrownDog77
Selections look great was the carpet standard? & is it grey?
can't wait to see your build happen

Thank you! No carpet was an upgrade, we went up to the silver level of range which cost us $1800! A cost I was hoping to avoid but I really didn't love the lower ones and didn't want $1800 in the whole scheme of things to let me down when I live there!
Although that kind of became my moto and I upgraded a lot, whoops

And yes it's grey! I originally went there thinking charcoal but against my tile and my selections the charcoal looked really off so we ended with this!! I am obviously happy but also scared because it's changed my look slightly I had in my head!

It works out like that you have a clear vision walk into the showroom and it all changes but they are going to look great

Milestone
It works out like that you have a clear vision walk into the showroom and it all changes but they are going to look great

Yeah that's exactly it, I am confident in all our decisions so just have to see them come to life now!

It is lovely knew it couldn't be standard
it will look great with your choices. I'll have to think about what I can give up for carpet upgrade
or find a job between now and colours lol

Beautiful!!! You've done well!

Welcome to the forum! Love your tile choices, especially the marble. We just had our colour selections today and will be upgrading our carpet also! Some of the standard stuff in the builders range is like cardboard lol. Gotta have something a little plush!

Your tile choices look so similar to ours!
Can't wait to see it all together.

BrownDog77
it will look great with your choices. I'll have to think about what I can give up for carpet upgrade

Haha the things we do for upgrades right? I have already said to my husband I'll work more
not sure what I'll do with the kids those days but hey I'll work that out when it comes to it!

H Family Build
BrownDog77

Haha the things we do for upgrades right? I have already said to my husband I'll work more
not sure what I'll do with the kids those days but hey I'll work that out when it comes to it!

Lol I know the kids are always the problem
my youngest starts Kindy next year so I'll be free but trying to find work in school hours may be challenging.
perhaps I'll win lotto or hubby will get pay rise lol

Following.... love your tile choices

H Family Build
BrownDog77

How you guys going any progress yet?

marcoola
H Family Build
BrownDog77

How you guys going any progress yet?

So sorry I didn't even see this notification!! I was just jumping on to say I had a call from Coral today
They have word that our plans should be out of council hopefully on Monday. She said we are still way within the time frame to get start date and that was predicted for mid feb!! Can't wait to get the date, glad it's not looking like it's been pushed back at all!
How is everything with yours going? I love watching everyone's but especially people that are building the same house!

Related
2/11/2023
Coral Homes-can they shrink plans?

Building A New House

Ask the council if there is a chance of getting build over easement exemption. Sometimes easements are unused and 24cm is not all that much. Good luck. And yes any builder…

27/05/2024
Is it possible to get the Coral Homes Highlands 36 home?

Building A New House

Hi so sorry for the late reply. I already contacted them and they wouldn't tell me instead they tried to get me to talk to one of their home coordinators and I'm not…

7/06/2024
Omni built homes brisbane - builders feedback

General Discussion

Thanks , we decided to go with them now in the process of designing, yes I agree they are super flexible with design and super flexibility with our needs , anyway one…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum