Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Doing it again

Page 5 of 25
Yay all nice and flat!!

Wow you are selling your land cheap... $12k? Did I read it right?

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Yep, you read it correctly cb
Wow that's cheap, is there not much of a town where it is or are you just trying to get rid of it?

GJ Gardner Modified Coolum 277
viewtopic.php?t=83643
Both. Need the money from it to sink into the new place
More activity today.... They've smoothed out the sand pad, put in the boundary markers and delivered the reo

My builder is definitely not wasting any time... at the rate they're going i could be in by christmas
Wow 12k! I have that in the bank.. XD Although I would have to google to figure out where on earth that is.
Wow, huge block. I don't think I'm ready to move interstate yet though.
Hehe fair enough! If you know anyone else who may be interested in it pls pass it on

Yes, it is a decent sized block. Walking distance to shops, post office etc.
So today, the surprise on my block is .... Power

Hi Rosemi, posting to follow your build. It seems to be motoring along. Some really nice selections.
Thanks nelly. Yep things are moving incredibly fast - my head is spinning
Let there be AWESOME POWER
Went past my block again this arvo not expecting anything to be done, and to my surprise someone had been and put in stringlines

Great news! I'd say you'll have a slab this week then

I sure hope so w2t - weather permitting of course
Well here's hoping it stays like today! It was beautiful, I love this time of year ☀️

Fingers crossed. Yeah today was gorgeous
Just received the first call from my Client Liaison Officer. She advised who my site supervisor is and that my slab is booked for this week - weather permitting
Wow so exciting

Yup sure is
Related
30/06/2023
The 'Do's' to Doing it Yourself

Renovation + Home Improvement

The DIY project can be broken into two major steps. Planning and Design and Construction. Both of these steps are as important as one another to ensure you give…

30/08/2023
Pest control. What is doing this?

General Discussion

Hi group, have some damage to the door frame and skirting board. It's a side door to the laundry area. Only has a security door. I had a termite inspection (note drill…

7/02/2024
Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

Building A New House

Anyone using Bellriver bulder and doing the turnkey projects

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum