Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

ContentLiving at Stockland Calleya

Page 5 of 6
Yes, $350 per variation. We gave up. I thought I could only pay once variation fee to add more items at one time. CLO reminded me that it is per variation cost.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=82537
I also thought you could add/change items at one variations raised.
However you can easily add more GPO at double cavity wall after handover.
Posting to follow this build, we have Content on our list - currently looking at Redink, HGWA and Content (not in any partiular order) just trying to compare apples with apples and that is not easy. Rural88 where are you building as we are doing rural build in the Chittering area, as soon as have settled on the block (two weeks time) I will start our own thread - cos at the moment not much to report only our frustration with sales rep who clearly do't listen to your brief and the l-o-n-g delays with the Commonwealth Bank.
Our neighbour is building with Complete Home. Their workmanship looks very good. I took photo of their roof.

lilyzhou
Our neighbour is building with Complete Home. Their workmanship looks very good. I took photo of their roof.

Yes, Complete Homes got a good reputation.
Congratulations on plate height, it seems your build is progressing.

Hi scrapbizz we will be building in the Chittering Springs Estate, which is in Upper Chittering. Are you in Upper of Lower Chittering?
We had our first meeting with Site Supervisor. Very polite and helpful guy. Few issues:
chipped bricks outside, Ensuite door frame wrong swing, more broken/damaged bricks due to electrical cabling work.
Good News! We have roof:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/me786/My%20Building/20160513_172004_zpsgdlsnhgf.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/me786/My%20Building/20160513_171757_zps1lajtich.jpg
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w3/me786/My%20Building/20160513_171633_zps7ylo6zua.jpg
Love your roof and the front of your house it looks lovely.

Thanks Robina.
We will have Stone Cladding at front elevation (Non rendered area).
Ooo stone cladding! That will look good there. What I good idea!

MrsMaccaPacca
Ooo stone cladding! That will look good there. What I good idea!

Yea, think so..
Selected Dark Stone Cladding.
Yesterday evening we have noticed a Water Leak from our Powder Room tap connection. Water was also flooded to our bed rooms, bath. We have shutdown the main connection to avoid further damage. Sent an email to CLO with picture.

Really worried about the utility bill, these guys don't care

Our SS's alertness is also questionable..

This morning CLO mentioned that the leak issue has been fixed. But not convinced and need to check it myself
Oh what a b--mer. Lucky you found it. Hope it's fixed.

Our Internal rendering is now complete. The quality of plastering is not the best. Ceiling is 80% done.
Also the water leak is not yet fixed. But the main line remained closed.
RURAL 88 - we are in the blue plains estate area. have you guys started yet?
Updates:
- White plaster done
- Window glass fitted

Waiting for Lockup.
We have Lockup.
Doors installed.
Cabinets and Titling will also begin this week.
Waiting for Lockup Meeting..
Yah for lockup. Exciting!!!

Our SS is on leave. We have been locked out for couple weeks. We have seen the painter last weekend, he just started painting on the ceiling.

Related
You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum