Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone bought in Emerald Hills Leppington NSW?

Page 5 of 14
RaZr
haha Shotgun, yap, we surely will have conversations. Good to know a fellow neighbour

Wall-E, thats a good idea. Keep us in the loop and I will be happy to discuss about fencing especially since I will be sharing fencing with 3 lots on one side of my plot.

Have a good weekend friends.

Sure will do.
Hi All,

Did you guys got any timeline details about parks, playground, community hall & neighbourhood shopping center? Which stage they will build these? I could not find details in contract and going to ask my solicitor. Let me know if anyone already know. Thanks.
^ Good question. Will ask my solicitor too.

On other news, check this out

http://www.camdenadvertiser.com.au/stor ... usinesses/

Fortunately Emerald Hills will already be close to Leppington station and the new line is west of our development. Oran Park and Harrington existing and future residents must be annoyed.
RaZr

Fortunately Emerald Hills will already be close to Leppington station and the new line is west of our development. Oran Park and Harrington existing and future residents must be annoyed.

Yeah I have several friends effected, they are not happy and I don't blame them. Might be handy to have a station over there for us, might be closer than Leppington?
Yap I would be angry too if such a situation was happening to me.

I think Leppington would still be closer. And if you are going to the city, driving to leppington and then going via glenfield would be faster as Oran would be 2-3 stations further down from leppington.

All in all, more transport options are always better than less
RaZr

This line may more useful once the second airport ready.

We will be nearly in the middle of all the station with in 5 to 10 minutes drive.
There is discussion/study to connect Narellan to South lane (Campbelltown town or Macarthur) as well.

RaZr,

FYI, There are some more information in another thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=75211.
Thanks mate!

All in all excited about the whole area being developed with new infrastructure
wall-e
RaZr
haha Shotgun, yap, we surely will have conversations. Good to know a fellow neighbour

Wall-E, thats a good idea. Keep us in the loop and I will be happy to discuss about fencing especially since I will be sharing fencing with 3 lots on one side of my plot.

Have a good weekend friends.

Sure will do.

Hi Wall-E,

Spoke to Daniel from Fairmont on saturday when I was running through the home contract with him. Nice chap!

He mentioned that with regards to fencing, that they have a sub con that does that and they give good rates to fairmont. They can pass us those details later and Fairmont are happy to pass on details of home owners to neighbours as long as permission is obtained from the home owner so that they can discuss about their fencing.

Just thought I let everyone know here. Could be one option.
Did everyone receive the newsletter re the delays in construction?
I didn't receive the newsletter? My conveyancer e-mailed me to let me know my land contract was exchanged 16/06 so the contract is now binding. Settlement is 14 days after subdivision registration. Who sent the newsletter Evil R?
Shotgun
I didn't receive the newsletter? My conveyancer e-mailed me to let me know my land contract was exchanged 16/06 so the contract is now binding. Settlement is 14 days after subdivision registration. Who sent the newsletter Evil R?

It is from developers. I will send you the link.
I think my builder has held the contract until completion of the building contract was finalised. I just need to work out whats happening with it now.
Thanks so much wall-e. Wow, so they say contracts exchanged will be honoured. Thank goodness. Did I read that correctly, land registration will be Jan 2017? Got to be kidding me....
Hi, can someone send me the newsletter too pls. Thanks!
RaZr

Shared the newsletter link in PM. Let me know where you can access it.
wall-e
RaZr

Shared the newsletter link in PM. Let me know where you can access it.

Thanks mate! Got it and read it
Just hoping we don't get any more delays. I would have loved to be in by next Christmas but our chances are looking the best
Evil R
Just hoping we don't get any more delays. I would have loved to be in by next Christmas but our chances are looking the best

I was thinking this would be at the very latest. I know that there are always delays, but signing up in Feb 2015 with a move in date of Jan-Feb 2017 is NOT what I expected.

Fingers crossed it doesn't take that long.
Yes, i got the newsletter too. stage 1A will be settled in Sept 2016 and Stage 1C in Jan 2017. so i presume stage 1B will be settled in Nov 2016. i have signed building contract with NLH but still waiting for my land contract. it has been delayed since May 2015. i have been told i will receive it soon, but never got it. i think it because developer is updating the newsletter, so they need to confirm the land registration date and put it on the land contract.
my builder told me the land registration will be in Jan 2016. Now it seems one year delay. What is the point we pay 10% of land value for almost 2 years in advance?
Related
5/02/2024
Pool Builders, in and around The Hills Greater Sydney

Building A New House

Thanks again Simeon for being so elaborate. Appreciate it. Its gives us a very idea. Kind Regards

6/12/2023
Anyone got owner builder permit to build a duplex in NSW ?

Owner Builder Forum

If so what were the "special circumstances" under which it was granted? "Note: If the development consent is for 'dual occupancy' an owner-builder permit can only be…

8/06/2023
Small builders in Western Sydney (NSW)

Building A New House

Hi all, We are looking to build a new two storey house in western Sydney. Can anyone recommend a smallish builder to go with? We are trying to stay away from the big…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum