Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building Chelsea 26 with Boutique Homes at the Avenue Estate

Page 5 of 7
Whoopz
Wow I love it all, it's coming along so fast now

What benchtops are you having in the kitchen? Have they given you a handover date?
Hi natlyn
thanks heaps
they say we are about 6 weeks away.. the saud they will have a handover date for us once tiles are in.. they were delivered today and we are getting painted this week

Our benchtops for kitchen are:

We are also having it go up the wall as a splash back... this is the closest pic I could find to give you a idea

For our bathrooms we went with:

Needless to say I cannot wait to see these bench tops go in!!!!
So since my last update we have been painted!!! Place is looking beautiful. ..

We are getting tiles in this week... I was a bit naughty and managed to pull out our feature tiles and our laundry wall tiles for a photo.

Laundry (wall part above sink)

Bathroom (feature tile in neiches and along bath)

We have our base render today

Looking good! I am following your build and others with interest, it is helping me fill in time until I can start our build later in the year. Loving all the photos!
Thanks!!! How exciting!! What are you building?
So i have been a bit slack in getting photos up... our render is almost done... Garage doors in.... tiles are almost finished and look amazing.... bemch tops are in and even better than i thought..... this place is just a dream.

Sneak peek in the window today of ensuite

Grout started in the laundry

Love these tiles

Ensuite again

Bathroom

Heating

Kitchen

Wow Petaj. Just mesmerizing!!
I am really loving your huge wet area tiles - 600x900 all the way!!!
They really do look amazing. I am now glad that I upgraded to 600x900 as it seems to be worth it.
Thanks for showing us the thermostat actually! It doesn't look too cheap at all. My brother built with Henley and the thermostat is really cheap looking, almost like a toy.

I've also realised the aluminium stacker doors and windows used by Boutique are far superior to the ones used by Carlisle, Burbank and Henley homes I've seen around my area.
Boutique aluminium from Bradnams seems more thick, solid and smooth as compared to those listed above that I've inspected.
Love your tiles! Now I wished I had the money to upgrade to the larger tile. Everything looks great!
Thanks Theon and jillybug we too are inlove woth our tiles.... these are something i had picked out and obsessed over even before deciding on our builder we were so happy boutique had them... photos dont do them as much justice but they truely are making those bathrooms awesome.

Yes i agree the thermostat actually looks quite neat and nice and yes not cheap looking at all..

Yes the aluminum doors..... i noticed that too...... we have visited i think every display home in the south east suburbs and i notoced they were all much thinner and just not as sturdy... we so impressed with how this is turning out.... its so good when you finally see all your colour choices come together....
Just a quick up date
some more recent snaps.

Render completed (i love the colours)

Our living area (down lights ect in)

Rangehood in

Feature tile in bathroom neiche (inlove)

I am standing inside our walk in pantry (dont know if i will ever fill this lol)

Walk in linen

Our beautiful matt blavk tiles in laundry

Our ensuite (my favorite room of all)

Love our benchtops

Our bedroom windows

Our walk in linen

Standing in our hallway looking at front door
Looking awesome Peta!
Thank you!!!!
Taps and shower heads in

Ensuite

Bathroom

Mirrors in

Ensuite

Bathroom

Stone splashback!! I love... photos dont do justice

Kitchen tap!

Wow Peta. Your ensuite looks amazing
Almost finished. When will be the hand over? So excited for you

Hehe thank you!!!! Hopefully end of the month 😆
Awesome pics! Love the en-suite. Everything looks great.
Thanks!!!!!!!! It sure is so happy with it all cant wait till our floor boards go in!
Related
12/05/2024
First Avenue Homes Experience

General Discussion

So it seems like they just take on a lot of projects to get the cashflow for their own builds. COULDN'T AGREE MORE

28/06/2023
Boutique Homes

General Discussion

Thanks for the insight.

15/09/2023
Sydney - Inner Suburbs - Boutique Builder Costs

Building A New House

Hi Simeon, PM'ed you the other day. Still waiting >

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros