Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

homestart the accolade dawesville - key time

Page 5 of 5
Thanks Mrs Terry, you always post nice comments. Just commented on your thread btw..
alrightdave
Thanks Mrs Terry, you always post nice comments. Just commented on your thread btw..

I read your post and was wondering if you could take a photo of the similar house you saw with mine as i would love to see the roebuck come to life
it's so hard to imagine something i didn't really like at first. We couldn't go for a brindle bricks nor a cream as our village/area is so strict with their design guidelines
we have to have red tones and some feature bricks for the front elevation. It was such a down fall to what i have imagined our front elevation would be
but its okay now, as i will be living IN the house and not the OUTside

Our build thread:

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=73578
No problem, I will get some pics when I visit next (probably the weekend).
Pci went well today, happy to report no major issues just minor touch-ups and a few handles to fit.....oh and a proper clean...

Keys please.......
Congratulations on PCI!!
did you hired your own building inspector? Or no need?

Our build thread:

Key Day has arrived....Thankyou Homestart for a nice house and a smooth build.

Looking forward to moving asap and getting stuck into fencing, landscaping and painting.
Congratulations dave!! And thats alot of keys! Haha now to try and find which one is the front door key

Our build thread:

Thanks, Mrs Terry ... We didn't use a building inspector but I have always worked in construction so have a good idea what to look for.
I have already eaten all the goodies from the house warming hamper..
Congrats "neighbour"
Thanks, your place is looking good btw.
Hey AlrightDave i'll PM you, got a favour to ask
How are things goin in the new house dave?

Our build thread:

The dark window frames against the white walls works really well. The whole build looks amazing. The kitchen design looks good too. You must be please.
Hi Alrightdave, just wanted to confirm if you went ahead with epoxy anywhere? we are considering it for the main living and kitchen areas of the house, but are a bit unsure. If any one else has used epoxy for areas other than garages id love to hear from you too!
Hi I know this is a very old thread , we built the accolade homsetart and our kitchen design looks different from yours would love to see how you completed the home and feedback on how you find the space and layout ?
Would you send more pictures through of the kitchen living and games
Related
13/11/2023
Key Handover

General Discussion

Your house should come in "as new" condition. It should be clean, and without stains

10/05/2024
Final Invoice and Key Handover

Building A New House

Hi Need to read your contract about when final payment is received. Clearly outlines what happens. In vic, known defects or incomplete work must be completed before…

15/08/2023
I often get asked if now is a good time to build

Building A New House

Well thats a relief! The whole family is sick of waiting.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum