Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Our first home - Sekisui Clareville - Photos!

Page 5 of 13
oh no!!
The upside is that you have more time to save ?
Ah that sucks!! Exactly what happened to us.
Oh no,
Oh no!!!

Can they put the DA in without the land being registered yet? :/ probably not huh
It really does suck!

Yes plus side more time to save however we're renting so we were hoping to get in as quick as possible.

I don't thin they can cat_dunc. Today I'll have to get in contact with Sekisui and the bank and let them know...again.
KateTodd
It really does suck!

Yes plus side more time to save however we're renting so we were hoping to get in as quick as possible.

I don't thin they can cat_dunc. Today I'll have to get in contact with Sekisui and the bank and let them know...again.

Nothing worse! We were in the exact same boat and it was so disappointing every time this happened. Unfortunately, it didn't end there for us. We settled end of December and we still waiting for site start. It's a patience game.
Good news is it's now March so maybe it will be registered soon!!
That's fantastic news. Hoping its any day for you
Yes it is March! It's so close we can smell it!

The plans were lodged with the LPI on 19th Feb so it should be in the coming weeks!
Oh my gosh you know you'll probably be building before us!!!
We need to change our facade, so I might take inspiration from yours
I checked the reference number Mirvac supplied on the LPI website and it currently says the plan is 'UNDERGOING FOLIO CREATION'. From what I've read from others it seems like this is one of the final steps and registration will be this week!!

Not getting our hope up but i really hope it is! However our home loan expired and I'm not sure what stage they're up to with fixing that!

Why the change in facade cat_dunc? We liked the traditional but thought it was just a little too plain. Liked others but the cost wasn't worth it!
Council are making us change it

And woohoo! That's great!! I can feel it getting closer for you
I'll be hoping for you too!

Using a phone. Please excuse typos and autocorrect issues. And brevity.
I just caught up on your thread cat..how silly of the council!

And Yvonneh your house is looking good!

On Friday afternoon the status changed to 'under examination' and then back to 're-lodged plan'. I'm stalking the LPI website while at work! I think i was checking every 20 minutes! Gotta be this week
Positive thoughts!
I'm thinking positive thoughts for you!! And I admit I stalked Lake Mac's DA application tracker like a hawk at work. Work - if you read this - it was the only non-related work thing i was doing!
Wooohhoooooo!!!!!

Our land is officially registered!!
I spent all day checking and between the time i left work and arrived home Todd had had the phone call to say it was registered!

Must've been all those positive thoughts
That is fantastic news now everything else can progress.
Congrats. Very exciting!
congratulations!!!! great news!
Related
30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

29/05/2024
Building First home

Building A New House

Cant give recommendations in general with that builder, but during the colour selection, this is honestly personal preference. Depends on the style you want. Do you want…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum