Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

first home - fairmont homes_floor tiles

Page 5 of 8
Wow, so much happening. Hope you can get pics of your kitchen
i cant believe how quickly things have happened in the last six weeks
i have an estimated completion date of april but if things keep going this way it might be earlier, i hope anyway!!! hopefully i can get some pics, it might have to be through the window, as everyones always gone by the time I get home from work. I do have a day off next week so might be able to go through if theres some tradies there
Through the window is fine
I cannot believe how fast it is moving too. Our build is now moving painfully slowly. I have asked hubbie to send a hurry up text but don't think he will. Oh well at least it's progressing, better than waiting.
Wow the pace has certainly picked up now! Looks great! Cant wait to see your kitchen
a big delivery from supreme kitchens late last night, hopefully will be installed today.... just have to get through a whole day at work before I can get out to have a suss hopefully get some pics
That's great, it's exciting when you see it sitting there for install. I see they have almost finished bricking too!
What sort of colours did you go for in your kitchen?
So exciting
thank u
the bricks are almost finished just has to finish the front of the house and under the window!

I picked gloss white for the kitchen with black glass splashback.

they are still putting it all together, laundry cupboards are in, I cant see my bathrooms anymore so im not sure if they are in and started on kitchen..
Sounds lovely, cant wait to see pics when you are able to get them.
A couple of pics

Start of the kitchen..... through the window

Kitchen cupboards
I like the overheads, we have chosen ones very similar
Thanks, it was a last minute decision at supreme kitchens I was stressing about how it was going to look but now I see it im quite happy... cant wait to see yours. What colours did you go with?
We have white gloss cupboards too but with a white splashback. We chose most of it before we got there but there were still a few points to stress over. We forgot to pick handles and I said to our consultant to just pick one, trusted her judgement as was over it at that point, ha ha.
It's so exciting seeing everything you've selected! Very nice choices, cant wait to see it all put together
Quick update, brickie is almost finished, will be done tomorrow if he has enough bricks, he thinks he might be short a couple. The kitchen guys havent been back since they made the delivery last week, wish they would come back, i cant wait to see it all put together!
Our brickie should be finished this week too

Hope the installers of your kitchen get onsite soon.
Thats great news! Hopefully they will get stuck into the inside of yours straight away!
I think the cabinetmaker is at your place today, the ute looks familiar
thanks amy u were right they were out there. looks like they have installed all of the cupboards through out the house just needs the benchtops
the electrician has also been and pulled all the wires through the walls. the brickie has unfortunately run out of bricks with a tiny section and a pillar to go so waiting on aniyher delivery of bricks just to finish up.

heres a couple of pics sorry they are through the window

front of house

kitchen

laundry

Related
30/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Soak wells and electrical run in happening this week! Summit has told me they will relocate the laundry plumbing after the walls are completed. I'm actually pretty happy…

29/05/2024
Building First home

Building A New House

Cant give recommendations in general with that builder, but during the colour selection, this is honestly personal preference. Depends on the style you want. Do you want…

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum