Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Building in Spring Farm Riverside - Stage 51

Page 5 of 20
So EB have said that is HAS REGISTERED TODAY but that LPI just haven't updated the status online yet.....

Off to organise our 149 certificate now!

just tried to get my certificate and council has advised that they have not received notification from LPI....
Should be soon thou..... They told me to try after tuesday
mmm I just faxed my form off...oops! Oh well, they have it on their desks for Tuesday then
LPI have just changed status to Registered - folios created....LOL
REGISTERED!!! Woohoo!!!
Yep offically now...Council still telling me they waiting on confirmation from LPI. Wont be long though....
Hey Lisa

We got our 149 certificate and have been told we are in bush fire prone land!! We were told we weren't...what did yours say??

Anyone else got theirs yet??
Hi Riverside 2012

Yes we got our too...Yippeee

No ours doesnt say we are in bushfire prone land...unless i missed it...
Where abouts on the certificate is it telling you this..???
Point 11....Bush Fire Prone Land.

My husband just called the council and they said not to worry about that as our land isn't bush fire prone....that this was done prior to the subdivision...so why did they put it in there?!?!?!?! Weird...
Didnt think we were in a bush fire prone zone........
Who knows why council do alot of things...LOL
We also got our 149 at it says bush fire prone too. Have forwarded it to the builder and will see what they say. Council shouldn't issue a certificate with out of date or incorrect information on it.
I think it might have been a standard template they use.. Maybe they forgot to take that clause out....
Mine has it too.....
Council when questioned also advised us that it was a Bush fire prone zone when orginally lodged for subdivison...
This changed when it was relodged for registration apparently.....
Ok then. I do recall the sales plans in the Cornish group sales office having some blocks that were bush fire zoned though. I just know the one we bought wasn't one of those.

Has anyone settled on their land yet?
Yeah the one we brought wasnt in the bush fire zone either...
No haven't settled on land yet... Was told maybe late this week early next week...

Have you guys settled yet??
No not yet. We had a deadline to draw our finance by yesterday, we were ready to settle but then surprise surprise, their solicitor stuffed up the transfer and it didn't make deadline when it got fixed. We are in the process of re-booking it now. Hopefully around same time as you guys I would think.
We will also be settling next week...it's so exciting!

Also EB confirmed we are not in bush fire prone land as it wasn't in our Tender...one less thing to worry about!
Yes it is...Finally the long wait is over.....Fingers crossed anyway.....
Has anyone settled on their land yet??
HI Riverside
NO apparently my conveyancor has advised us that there was outstanding land tax on the blocks from Cornish Group that hadnt been finalised and that they are expecting things to start about Thursday..
We probably wont settle till next week now..

What about you guys????
oh dear...there is always something!!!
No not yet...we were thinking end of this week/early next week anyway..
Related
21/05/2024
First time build: Custom narrow riverside home in WA

Building A New House

Congrats. Will be watching this progress and interested to see how you go with summit.

29/07/2023
House possibly built on spring (1960's home)

DIY, Home Maintenance & Repair

We purchased a 1960s property that is on timber stumps mostly, and a newer section is on concrete stumps. We had a building inspection initially and they reported some…

20/06/2023
Pre-construction stage- Variations taking 6+ weeks to comple

General Discussion

The fastest thing a builder will do is bank your cheque, those systems work perfectly with lightning speed, everything else is slow burn. Just the way it is.

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum