Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Anyone building with Mirvac @ Parkbridge Middleton grange?

Page 5 of 53
Hey all - Does anyone know how long Parkbridge take to approve the house plans?
They have had mine for 2 weeks today and nothing back from them as yet. I still have not lodged plans to council as we are waiting for parkbridge to approve...
Hey David, from memory mine was approved fairly quickly, definitely less than 2 weeks. I can't expect you'll have to wait much longer. It's the council approval where the real waiting begins!
Thanks Ryan, good to hear from you. Have you got your BC yet? I can't believe you have waited over a month for it! Im starting to get stressed as my wife is too. She is 3 months pregnant and now starting to dread this build.
David, at the end of the day we get a new house, all the waiting will be worth it i'm sure. New house and baby... I see you have a lot on your plate, good luck with it all
Yes we have received our the BC, so all we need do now is sign off on all the documents and we're ready to go!
Excellent news!!
Hopefully your build will progress quickly for you and smoothly too

What lot on Robey ave is yours? We are Lot 83 Corsair Ave. The far west side only 3 houses under construction in our street, so far one is close to completion ( a lily) the other 2 ( I think mirvac) are almost at lock up.
Wont be long until the whole estste is built up!
We're on Lot 40726. Someone has actually left rubble and discarded materials on our plot so I hope cleaning that up is covered in our site costs. I drive down Corsair all the time, i'm pretty close
It's great to know people before moving in!
Was the rubbish there before you purchased the block?
before assuming it's in your site costs, I would check with Mirvac/Parkbridge because if it has been "dumped" that should't be your responsibility to remove because someone has left mess. Is a house being built next door that may have dumped it on your block?
That is so rude!
Hi Ryan,
Have you got a date yet for your build to start? You must be excited now about to watch your house go up!
Hey Selkie, how is your build progressing?
Hey All

Good to see some people talking about Parkbridge. Hope everyone has some good progress on their building.

Me and my wife are building in Hargrave Avenue we are only weeks away from getting in and have built with Mirvac ( Single story )

Be good to meet some of you if you are neighbours.
JSandri
Hey All

Good to see some people talking about Parkbridge. Hope everyone has some good progress on their building.

Me and my wife are building in Hargrave Avenue we are only weeks away from getting in and have built with Mirvac ( Single story )

welcome! how long did it take you to build the single storey house?
Hi JSandri! We are about to start building on Corsair Ave, ( just waiting on council) so your street is directly behind my house!! I hope everything went well with your build. Congrats and look forward to joining the parkbridge community with you guys shortly.
tonycfc
JSandri
Hey All

welcome! how long did it take you to build the single storey house?

Thanks.

We started Slab in Jan-Feb and we have now been told we will be moving in around 25th May. So that was pretty quick. With Mirvac
Welcome JSandri, I'm glad to hear your build went up so quickly!

David, Firststyle started the building process on Tuesday so they tell me the slab should be laid down within 5 to 6 weeks. Here's hoping they get it done before Xmas!
Excellent! great to hear the good news! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for good weather and speedy progress!
Welcome JSandri,

So glad to hear another ppl building with Mirvac and sound that they are pretty quick.

Our slab down early March and we are building double storey so expecting handover around mid-late Aug. Fingers cross all go well.

Please keep posting so we all can keep in touch.
Excellent Ryan,

I think we all can have our X'mas party in the eastate.
All the best
Hi David,

I been away for awhile as our whole family getting sick one by one including myself. The weather changed and the flu is really speading around fast.

Hope you are all well. Our house is going up nicely at this stage. All roofs and bricks are done waiting for the internal now.

Hopefully your council approve will get back soon.
IN addition, I need to thankyou David you give me so much info on those seem you are the one know the most in here.
Sorry RyanEK,

I wasn't around for a long while. I am sure about the building cert thing you are already figure it out but for ours we get it with only a week or 2 after council approved. how long did u take?
Related
9/12/2023
Anyone building with Zac Homes?

Building A New House

Wish you all the best. Once you signed the contract, they will find millions excuses to charge you. And have seen their sites unfinished for a long time.

19/07/2023
Feedback requested from anyone that's used Pentablock

Landscape & Garden Design

As title suggests, looking at using the interlocking Pentablock stacked stone products to replace failing timber retaining…

21/10/2023
anyone build on zero lot line more than 11 meters? Urgent.

Building A New House

I am building in claymore NSW and this is shown in the building envelope plan. …

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum