Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Home Group WA - WE ARE IN!

Page 40 of 72
Nat your tiles look good and I'm sure you love em

I think the tiles look great Nat! Once it's all done I'm sure you'll love it
Tiles look great Nat! I looove a bit of texture. Also the colours all go together so well!
MrsMaccaPacca
Hey Nat, I love your tiles. Do you remember what they are called?

Mrs Macca they are all from Crosby tiles
Floor is Belga Taupe in all areas 300x300
Lanka Fashion white tile on walls in ensuite 200x400
Gloss white tile on walls in semi ensuite/2nd bathroom 200x400
Feature wall in ensuite is Lanka Jersey Ash

bryzza
Nat your tiles look good and I'm sure you love em

Thanks bryzza the floor tile is growing on me each day

kellie_87
I think the tiles look great Nat! Once it's all done I'm sure you'll love it

Thanks kellie

jasmineandjason
Tiles look great Nat! I looove a bit of texture. Also the colours all go together so well!

Thank you

I've chosen the Belga Grey

MrsMaccaPacca
I've chosen the Belga Grey

That's what I wish I chose lol

Went past house today and cabinet maker was there fixing the kitchen island. It still didn't look right but he hadn't finished so will take it up with SS if still wrong next week.

Toilets delivered but not put in place yet and rangehood etc delivered too

Paving guy was there and asked about driveway as bobcat had gone over a pipe they were not meant to so he was fixing that and then starting hopefully next week

Remaining
- Final Plumbing
- Final Electrical
- Final Painting/Gloss work
- Paving
- Shower screens and mirrors
- Aircon
- Final Render
- Install Garage Door
- Silicon Work
- Install Flyscreens
- Carpet Install

We are using Belga Taupe through all of our bathrooms also, just wondering what colour grout you have used? Thanks
Hi Nat, can you let me know when you get a quote back from hoyer painting. Just had my last quote back come in at 4600 and that was from a mate's dad. Hoping hoyer has not under quoted and kinda questioning we is he so cheap?
Reynolds9
We are using Belga Taupe through all of our bathrooms also, just wondering what colour grout you have used? Thanks

I am not to sure so I will check tomorrow for you

bryzza
Hi Nat, can you let me know when you get a quote back from hoyer painting. Just had my last quote back come in at 4600 and that was from a mate's dad. Hoping hoyer has not under quoted and kinda questioning we is he so cheap?

Will do bryzza going to email tomorrow

Render is done and drive way finished, paving guys were lovely to chat too
gave me so much info on what sealer to buy for the driveway and where to get it and cost, also told me how to apply and what not to do.
They also blocked off our driveway with pallets of bricks so no one can park and make marks

All air con things delivered and also hot water system

Looks great Nat! You can't have toooo much left to go now hey?

Looking great nat. Why do you need to seal your pavers ? BTW octopus got back to me he was cheap to

Nat, what render colours did you use again?? Looks beautiful!!!

Mon
Looks great Nat, could you PM me on the details for sealing your pavers?
We need to do ours over the Christmas break, we got a quote for $900 so we plan on doing it ourselves and would love to know what we should and shouldn't do.

Our dream home

viewtopic.php?t=75306
kellie_87
Looks great Nat! You can't have toooo much left to go now hey?

Hey kel they said keys first week of feb so not long at all

[/quote]
bryzza
Looking great nat. Why do you need to seal your pavers ? BTW octopus got back to me he was cheap to

Hey bryzza because they are light people's tyre marks will grab and also oil stains etc once they are sealed its like a glaze over the top so they won't stain etc

Hoyer got back to me tonight was $3780 but with no flooring down or blinds up. He kept emailing me questions I had already provided and I asked for 2 quotes one with flooring down and one with no flooring down except the carpet in bedrooms.

He then quoted on no flooring at all and not what I asked for. Also didn't send me the 2nd quote.

I said theatre in one colour, whole house in another colour and bedroom in the same with a feature wall and then quote only states all one colour with 1 feature wall. I think I am already put off him lol

Mon445

Mon

I used solver Vitesse and solver lundy grey in acrylic render

Caraf88
We need to do ours over the Christmas break, we got a quote for $900 so we plan on doing it ourselves and would love to know what we should and shouldn't do.

Our dream home

viewtopic.php?t=75306

Will msg you on Facebook Hun

Natalie92
Mon445

Mon

Caraf88

Our dream home

viewtopic.php?t=75306

Very nice!! Are they going to use Solver or match up the colour with Dulux? We chose a Solver colour too but I didn't actually ask whether they'd use that or get a dulux
To match??

Mon
All looks fantastic Nat!!! How exciting to be getting keys first week of Feb!!
Mon445
Natalie92
Mon445

Mon

Caraf88

Our dream home

viewtopic.php?t=75306

Very nice!! Are they going to use Solver or match up the colour with Dulux? We chose a Solver colour too but I didn't actually ask whether they'd use that or get a dulux
To match??

Mon

Hey Mon they can put solver colours in a dulux base so you will still end up with the solver colour just may be a slight colour variation

Related
15/04/2024
Pro finish tiling group

Renovation + Home Improvement

The wallopers will just say it's a civil matter.

3/03/2024
Cost to pre wire home for smart home system with builder

Lighting + Lighting Design

We already paid for somfy motors for the blinds. The quote above was purely for “pre-wiring” so the blinds company can install the motors and blinds. That’s why we…

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum