Join Login
Building ForumBuilding A New House

Redink SOR rear build - screen doors?

Page 40 of 42
Did not even know that you could get paper blinds, pics?

You can also can the black out ones which we have in theatre and bedroom. Work really well - I keep sleeping in because it's so dark

We have organised our curtains - just need to pay for them to get the ball rolling. Just hadn't been a massive priority
Love the mosaic tiles in your powder room
Thanks - me too! Look better in real life - not as dark
Subway tiles look amazing and that grey couch looks comfy haha congrats on moving in - look forward to seeing more pics.
They look like proper blinds, not what I imagined in my mind at all.
Thanks Aimee - couch is super comfy! Was also super cheap - very Proud of that bargain!

You can see why it's taking me so long to hand over the money for the blinds. The temp ones are doing such a great job!
How long does the kerb refund usually take?
It's been almost 3 months since we got keys - still trying to follow up and get this money.
Not like I couldn't use the extra $2k right?

O.m.g.

Where is this magnificent couch from? This is EXACTLY what I want from my theatre. I play a lot of video games, so I want a boss chair to sit in where I can store my snacks and drinks. This is amazing!! Do they recline? I can't contain my excitement right now.
Who is refunding that money - is it the council or the builder, I can't even remember now.
PanRaptor

O.m.g.

Where is this magnificent couch from? This is EXACTLY what I want from my theatre. I play a lot of video games, so I want a boss chair to sit in where I can store my snacks and drinks. This is amazing!! Do they recline? I can't contain my excitement right now.

It's a 6 seater from super amart. I was not keen on couches from there but while picking up my kitchen bar stools this was on the back dock for $600. Bargain! Someone must have returned it but we haven't found any faults yet.

City of freo need to do survey and they send money to builder. I think they have both contributed to the delays. Redink didn't send in our request until I questioned it in April?!
asj25
It's a 6 seater from super amart. I was not keen on couches from there but while picking up my kitchen bar stools this was on the back dock for $600. Bargain! Someone must have returned it but we haven't found any faults yet.

Thanks for that. What a bargain! I didn't realise it was 6 seater from the aspect of the photo.

My brother also bought his theatre lounge from Super Amart. Definitely going to go there and check out their stock. Hopefully I can pick up a good end of financial year bargain.
Yeah - you can split this one up. All 4 of the separate chairs recline
PanRaptor

O.m.g.

Hahaha I'm not sure what I like more the chair or the fact that Pan said "I want a boss chair"

I am going to show this chair to my DH as soon as he gets home. I'm too soft...it seems that his plans for a man cave in our theatre will prevail.
justy
Hahaha I'm not sure what I like more the chair or the fact that Pan said "I want a boss chair"

Yeah I'm a child at heart. Big comfy chairs excite me
Very comfortable.
My >6 foot boyfriend can lay down on it which he is very excited about because has never had a couch long enough
That is epic! I showed my husband last night and he fell in love straight away haha.

I like big comfy chairs too Pan haha
Put my pots up in the laundry - usually the laundry looks a little neater, but as you can see we have a new little mess maker who now resides in the laundry

Nawww!!! Look at the puppy
I'm such a sucker for dogs. More puppy photos please
congrats on the new addition. dogs are awesome! Those pots look great. I'm just filing away all these wonderful ideas everyone has
Related
4/11/2023
How to remove the security screen (A&L windows)?

Windows & Doors

You have no photo with your post. Best I can say is to remove an A&L flyscreen don't be afraid to distort the frame almost like a trapezium. It doesn't take a lot of…

26/11/2023
Frameless bath screen.

General Discussion

Thanks for the advise,much appreciated👍

You are here
Building ForumBuilding A New House
Home
Pros
Forum